Government of the Punjab Services & General Administration Department Implementation and Coordination Wing Special Monitoring Unit
Special Monitoring Unit established under Implementation and Coordination Wing of S&GAD invites applications to fill under mentioned posts with highly motivated and
result oriented individuals domiciled in Punjab.
Sr. No. Number of Posts Name of the Post Qualification / Experience Age for Initial Recruitment Min-Max
1. 01 Associate Master Degree in Engineering, Economics, Public Policy or Social Sciences from a recognized university • Strong academic record with measurable achievements in both Master & Bachelor Degree programs. • 03-05 years work experience in private and / or public sector. • Must be a target oriented individual; who has experience of working in challenging timelines. 23-35 years
2. 02 Junior Associate Bachelor Degree in Economics / Mathematics / Engineering from a recognized university • 01 year experience in relevant field in public or private sector. • Preference will be given to the candidates who have a degree from top universities & have experience in consulting & banking. 23-33 years
3. 05 Analyst Bachelor Degree in Economics, Engineering, or Social Sciences from a recognized university • Strong academic record with measurable achievements in Bachelor Degree programs 21-30 years
4. 01 Office Manager/ Accountant • MBA(Finance)/M.Com/Masters in Finance from a recognized university and having at least 03 years of relevant experience 28-35 years
1. Applications of the candidates will be submitted in the office of office Manager Special Monitoring Unit 05 Club Road GOR 1 Lahore till 20-November-2015.
2. Applications must possess detailed C.V and one recent passport size photograph.
3. Applications must be submitted with attested copies of CNIC, Educational Qualifications, marks obtained in each examination with percentage, Experience Certificates and Domicile.
4. The above positions are on contract basis till the end of the project.
5. Market based salary package will be offered as per candidate’s qualification / experience.
6. Only short listed candidates will be called for interviews.
7. No T.A / D.A will be paid to candidates called for interviews.
8. All eligible government employees may also apply for any of the above positions through proper channel.
9. Both male and female may apply for the above positions.
10. For any inquiry / information please contact at 042-99204346, 99204297.
AASHAN PAUL OFFICE MANAGER SPECIAL MONITORING UNIT
(I&C Wing) S&GAD IPL-13795