Re-Advertisement No (80)-2015
Project Staff Required
The University of Swabi needs the following stafffor its project “Monitoring and Supervision of Construction Work at NewCampus” on fixed pay basis for period of one year,extendable on performance basis till the project period.
s# Post Fixed monthly pay Rs. Qualification / Experience
1 Deputy Project Director (Works) 65,000 MS (Civil Engineering) or equivalent from a recognized University with 06 years relevant experience of monitoring and supervision of mega building projects in BPS-17 / equivalent or above, in Govt, or national or international organizations. OR B.Sc(Civil Engineering)from a recognized University with 08years experience of monitoring and supervision of buildingprojects in BPS-17 / equivalent or above, in Govt, or national or international organizations. * Experience of monitoring and supervision of similar projects at any public sector university will be preferred.
2 Accountant 25,000 (Negotiable) MBA(Finance) / M.Com 1stDivision or equivalent froma recognized University with 04 year experience of accountsin Govt. Works department/ national/international projects dealing with building and civil works, or MBA(Finance) / M.Com 2naDivision or equivalent from a recognized University with 06 year experience in accounts in Govt. Works department/ national/international projects dealing with building and civil works. * Experience of accounts of similar projects at any public sector university will be preferred.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The candidates serving in Government, Semi Government or Autonomous Institutions should route their applications through Proper Channel.
2. The candidates having Foreign Degree / Certificate will provide Equivalency Certificate from HEC / IBCC, Islamabad.
3. The selected candidates will be governed by Rules / Regulations/statutes of the University of Swabi.
4. Only short listed/eligible candidates will be called for Test / Interview. University will not be held responsible for non or late receipt of Call Letters for Test / Interview.All relevant information / updates will be uploaded on university website www.uoswabi.edu.pk.
5. Appointment on fixed pay basis will be made against the sanctioned posts depending upon the needs of the project. The Project Director, however, reserves the right to reject any case with reasons to be stated.
6. Applicants should apply only on the prescribed form, available at the University website www.uoswabi.edu.pk/downloads.
7. A Bank Draft or online deposit to Account No. 0323-204588555, United Bank Limited, Swabi Branch of Rs. 1500/-forDeputy Project Director Work (Civil), andRs. 1,000/- for Accountantin favour of Treasurer, the University of Swabi. Original receipt of Bank Draft / Online Deposit (and one photocopy of the same) with attested photocopies of all DMCs, Degrees, Certificates, Experience Certificates, CNIC and recent passport size photograph must be attached with the Application Form.
8. For the position of Deputy Project Director (Works), experienced (Rtd) appiicantsupto the age of 64 with fit physique can be considered. For the position of Accountant, Age limit will be as per Govt, rules. However, the Project Director may consider exceptional case in the interest of the project.
9. Landline telephone, Mobile No. Postal and Email address must be written on the Application Form. Change in mobile numbers must be communicated to this office on urgent basis.
10. All applications must reach the office of the Registrar through TCS/courier, latest by September 30, 2015. Incomplete applications / received after due date will not be considered.
11. Scrutiny/evaluation of the applications will be made as per prescribed procedure in vogue at the university.
Note: Errors and Omissions, if any, will be rectified.
Project Director Monitoring and Supervision of Construction Work
University of Swabi www.uoswabi.edu.pk