U.S.-Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Agriculture and Food Security University of Agriculture, Faisalabad
USAID’s initiative to establish U.S.-Pakistan Centers for Advanced Studies in Agriculture and Food Security (USPCAS-AFS) at University of Agriculture Faisalabad will greatly support Pakistan’s economic development by strengthening UAF in crucially important areas. It aims to establish the governance structures, improve curriculum and teaching practices, and upgrade the graduate programs and research to meet client (industry, civil society, and government) needs. The major goal of USPCAS-AFS is to build the capacity of UAF to find innovative solutions to solve national and global challenges related to food, agriculture,and environment through excellence in education, research, outreach and policy support. Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals for the following positions on contract basis initially for a period of one year extendable annually during life of this USAID-funded project:
SR. # POSITON MINIMUM QUALIFICATON AND EXPERIENCE
1. Financial & Grants Manager Salary: Rs. 180,000 per month A minimum of five years of experience in Finanrial Management and post-graduate qualifications in Finance, Business Administration, Management, or Accounting; Experience with International Development programs and actors, and with universities and institutions of higher education. Experience managing grants under a USAID-funded project is preferred; Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills, leadership, creative problem-solving and ethical management; Strong data analysis and report writing skills; Excellent oral and written communication skills; and English language fluency is required. Knowledge of Urdu and other local languages in strongly preferred.
2. Accounts Officer Salary: Rs. 60,000 per month M. ConVMBA (Finance) or equivalent from HEC recognized University with 3 years’experience in Accounting and Finance.
3. Internal Auditor Salary: Rs. 60,000 per month M. Com/MBA (Finance) from HEC recognized University v/ith 3 years’experience in Auditing, Accounting and Finance. Preference will be given to candidates having ACCA qualification.
4. Communication Officer Salary: Rs. 60,000 per month A Master’s degree in Journalism, Media or Mass Communication from HEC recognized University with 3 years’Experience preferably in the relevant field.
5. Secretary to Director Salary: Rs. 60,000 per month A Master’s degree from HEC recognized University with 3 years’ relevant experience.
6. Store Keeper Salary: Rs. 40,000 per month A candidate having Graduation (14 years) from HEC recognized University v/ith 1 year relevant experience.
7. Receptionist Salary: Rs. 30,000 per month A candidate having Graduation (14 years) from HEC recognized University v/ith 1 year relevant experience.
8. Office Assistant (03 Positions) Salary: Rs. 30,000 per month A candidate having Graduation (14 years) from HEC recognized University with l year office management experience.
9. Laboratory Technician Salary: Rs. 25,000 per month Secondary School Certificate with Science along v/ith 2 years laboratory experience.
10. Laboratory Assistant (02 Positions) Salary: Rs. 22,000 per month Secondary School Certificate with Science.
11. Field Assistant (03 Positions) Salary: Rs. 22,000 per month Secondary School Certificate v/ith Diploma in Field Assistant or Diploma in Agriculture Sciences.
12. Driver Salary: Rs. 20,000 per month Literate with valid LTV driving license.
13. Cleaner Salary: Rs. 20,000 per month Literate.
14. Sweeper (02 Positions) Salary: Rs. 20,000 per month Literate.
AFS provides equal opportunity to all qualified female and male Including phystcaty challenged candidates. We encourage women to come forward and apply with us to make their contributions towards efficient Agriculture sector of Pakistan. Application Form available at http://uaf.edu.pk/pcas-fsa/overview.html with CVand full contact details should be received by June 30,2015 on the following address with title of position on the envelope. Detailed descriptions of these positions can be found at the above-mentioned link.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
IRFAN ABBAS I Director of Administration
U.S.-Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Agriculture and Food Security (USPCAS-AFS) House No. 2, Near Main Entrance Gate, University of Agriculture, Faisalabad. Ph. 041-9200161-70 Ext: 2933, 041-92007S8