PUNJAB EXAMINATION COMMISSION
CHALLENGING POSITION Accounts Officer Required
In service officers (BS-17/18) from Punjab Finance Department, Controller General of Accounts, Pakistan Audit Department willing to serve as Senior Accounts Officer (BS-18) in Punjab Examination Commission (PEC) on transfer/deputation basis.
Pay & Allowances: Usual Pay & Allowances as admissible in his/her parent department plus Rs.35,000/- PEC Allowance and Deputation Allowance as per policy of Govt, of Punjab.
Qualification: Master’s degree from a recognized university, SAS/PIPFA qualified officers with 10 years’ experience of public financial management in BS-17 and above. Experience: The applicant should be well versed in Pre-audit, Government (Punjab) Financial/ Treasury Rules, Public Sector Financial Management, New Accounting Model, SAP or other financial Reporting software. Experience in financial management in Education Sector Program, Project or Autonomous body especially handling donor funding will be preferred.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Application along with CV, attested copies of degrees / certificates / experience certificates/computerized national identity card etc. and two passport size recent photographs should reach this office at 31-08-2015.
2) Candidates working in Government / Semi Government and autonomous bodies may apply through proper channel.
3) Minorities, women and disabled can apply specifying application against reserved quota.
4) Shemales can apply, if eligible, against vacancies to be filled through open merit.
5) No TA/DA shall be allowed for test / interview.
6) The Commission reserves the right to cancel appointment against the post.
7) The Commission reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of seats.
8) The Commission reserves the right not to fill the post.
9) Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Director (Administration & Finance) Punjab Examination Commission Near Pilot Secondary School for Boys, Wahdat Colony Lahore