SITUATION VACANT (For Airport Duty)
Overseas Pakistanis Foundation invites the applications from suitable Pakistani Nationals male/female candidates who possess the following eligibility criteria to be placed at the international airports in Pakistan on contract bases initially for a period of 2 years against the post given as under:
1. Office Assistant OPF Grade-4
Fixed Salary (All Inclusive per month) Rs. 30,000/-
Total No. of Posts=30 Capital City •2xlslamabad (Airport) Punjab •2xLahore (Airport) •7xFaisalabad (Airport) •4xSialkot (Airport) •3xMultan (Airport) Sindh •2xKarachi (Airport) KPK •2xPeshawar (Airport) Baluchistan •4xQuetta (Airport) •4xGawadar (Airport)
At least second class Bachelor’s degree from HEC recognized institution in Social Sciences. The computer literate applicant will be given preference.
Age: Maximum Age limit 30 years (including 5 years general relaxation).
Main Duties/ Responsibilities:
To coordinate with Airport Functionaries to resolve the problems /complaints of overseas Pakistanis at their arrival and departure. Systematically and efficiently manage “one window facilitation desk” at all airports. To facilitate Overseas Pakistanis in the time of crises to manage their repatriation process. To brief outgoing and incoming Overseas Pakistanis about OPF welfare schemes. To ensure any other task assigned by the competent authority.
1. PTS will facilitate OPF in conducting the tests for screening of candidates and OPF will finalize the recruitment process as per OPF rules.
2. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
3. No TA/DA will be admissible for Test / Interview.
4. The candidates working in public sector departments/organizations should send their applications through proper channel.
5. Incomplete applications, applications not sent on the prescribed format and applications of government/semi government employees not sent through proper channel would not be considered.
6. Applications sent through e-mail or by hand and applications received after the closing date shall not be considered.
7. OPF reserves the right to postpone or cancel the recruitment / induction on any or all advertised posts at any stage without assigning any mason.
8. Concealing of facts and any direct or indirect pressure for appointment would lead to the disqualification of candidate.
How to Apply:
1. Please download the Application Form and deposit slip from Pakistan Testing Service Website (www,pts.org.pk). and pay the fee as prescribed in any of the country wide online branches of UBL, Bank Affalah and Allied Bank.
2. Please apply prescribed application form with online DEPOSIT SLIP (in original) and attested copies of all the documents at PTS Head Quarters, H # 152, Street No.8, Sector E-ll /1, MPCHS, Islamabad. For further details contact on 051 -2305250-51
3. Deposited amount is Non-Refundable / Non-Transferable.
4 Information provided in the Application Forms will be verified in case of offer of appointment. In case of any false or forged information, OPF reserves the right to cancel your candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so revealed later) and to initiate a legal action against the applicant.
5. Last date of submission of Application Forms is: 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
Overseas Pakistanis Foundation
MINISTRY OF OVERSEAS PAKISTANIS & HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT Government of Pakistan