Prime Minister’s Office
Board of Investment
Ataturk Avenue, Sector G-5/1, Islamabad
Applications are invited from Male/Female candidates fulfilling the conditions for appointment against the following contractual posts initially for a period of one (01) year in Board of Investment: –
Name of Post Maximum age limit No. of posts Qualification/ Experience Place of posting
Improving Business Climate Expert (MP-III) 40-55 years One (01) • MBA/MPA/Masters in Management Sciences (from HEC recognized University / Institute). • At least fifteen (15) years’ experience in the relevant field. • Having adequate knowledge of Public Sector working, good analytical and writing skills to prepare position papers, Summaries, Presentations and analytical reports. Board of Investment, Islamabad or any of its Regional/ Provincial offices
Alternate Dispute Resolution Expert (MP-III) 40-55 years One (01) • LLB / LLM / Degree in International Law (from HEC recognized University / Institute). • At least fifteen (15) years’ experience in the relevant field. • Having adequate knowledge of Public Sector working, good analytical and writing skills to prepare position papers. Summaries. Presentations and analytical reports.
1. Those who fulfill prescribed qualification/experience mentioned above may apply on the prescribed “Form For Recruitment” available on BOI’s website www.pakboi.gov.pk along with an attested copy of CNIC with three photographs within 15 days of publication of this advertisement. Detail Job Description of the posts may also be seen on BOI’s website.
2. The related/required documents (in original) should be submitted/shown at the time of Test/Interview.
3. Board of Investment reserves the right to reduce/enhance the number of posts. Those already in government service must apply through proper channel.
4. Incomplete / late receipt of applications after due date will not be entertained.
5. Female, Disabled and Minorities will be highly encouraged to apply.
6. Only shortlisted candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be called for Test/Interview.
7. NoTA/DA will be admissible for Test/Interview.
Deputy Director (HR)