Assistant Driver Job, Pakistan Railways Job, Station Master Group Student, Guard Grade-I
Applications are invited by the Pakistan Railways, Headquarters Office, Lahore from candidates to fill up the following vacancies in the below mentioned categories.
INSTRUCTION FOR THE CANDIDATES.
1. The departmental candidates will submit their applications through proper channel.
2. Application form shall be filled online by visiting NEEF (National Examination & Evaluation Foundation) website i.e. (www.neef.org.pk) and after filling application form may be downloaded.
3. Application forms may also be obtained from Railway Divisional Offices at Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Multan Sukkur, Karachi, Quetta and Moghalpura.
4. Test Fee shall be paid in any branch of United Bank Limited on prescribed online deposit slip is attached with application form)or demand draft of any Bank payable in Islamabad in favour M/S NEEF. No application will be entertained in case the requisite fee as per instruction is not deposited. NEEF’s copy of original slip must be attached with the hard copy the application form.
5. Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of applicants qualification, performance in written test (to be conducted by NEEF i.e. National Examination & Evaluation Foundation), interview and criteria /policy devised by the department.
6. Candidates shall submit application form duly filled in alongwith deposit slip /bank draft of Rs.300/- in favour of M/S NEEF/lslamabad.
7. Candidates are required to submit hard copy of the application form duly signed and filled, copy of CNIC and two fresh passport size photographs and self addressed duly stamped return envelope directly to NEEF through courier on the address mentioned on application form i.e. ‘NEEF 1st floor Ch. Imtiaz Arcade, Square Commercial, Phase-7, Bahria Town, Rawalpindi’
8. Last date of submission of application is 30.06.2016.
9. Incomplete application or application carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected. Only those candidates who have completed the requisite Diploma / Certificate are eligible to apply. Candidate to whom final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered.
10. Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test center, timings and test date shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates by NEEF at least one week before the test.
11. Candidates can also download their Roll No Slips, and papers content distribution from NEEF website later.
12. Candidates shall present original documents, alongwith a set of attested copies of all their relevant documents, at the time of interview.
13. For any updates, the website of NEEF may be visited regularly.
14. No TA/DA shall be admissible for interview.
15. The candidate selected will be required to:
a. To pass prescribe Medical Examination and must be cleared by Security Agencies
b. To undergo specified training.
c. To join duty anywhere in respective Divisions of Pakistan Railways/i.e. Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Multan, Sukkur, Quetta & Karachi.
16. If any document revealed/ found bogus at any stage, the appointment will be treated as cancelled.
a. The following quota will also be observed:
b. 5% quota is fixed for Minorities/ non Muslims.
c. 5% quota is fixed for orphans
d. 2% quota is fixed for disable persons.
e. 10% quota forfixed for Ex. Service Man
f. 20% quota for son /daughter of Railways Employee including 2% fixed for son / daughter of Railways deceased employees.