Assistant Education Officers Job in Punjab School Education Department
The Government of Punjab. School Education Department has authorized NTS to conduct Entry Test for the recruitment of educators in all districts of Punjab. The NTS invites the applications from suitable candidates tor Entry Test in following categories:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Candidates from all the districts of Punjab can Apply for entry test
2. Married female candidate can apply either against her domicile or against her husband domicile
3. Candidates must mentioned their district of domicile in the application form and their result shall be declared according to their mentioned domicile. In case of married women, their result shall be declared according to her domicile or their husband’s domicile.
4. Upper age limit will be relaxed according to Government policy. Maximum age for males is 40 years and for female is 43 years. Maximum age limit for disable candidates is 45 years.
5. in service Candidates. the period of his / her cotinus service shall be excluded from his/her age for the purpose of upper age limit i.e 35 Years.
6. in service / wording AEO s and SSTs/ SSE’s (all categories except computer teachers) of the district may apply for the post of Assistant Education Officers. No age limit appfy for AEOS.
7. Eligibility of candidate will be determined on the basis of his/Tier academic qualification as given against each post.
8. Qualifying marks for Educators ■ 50% Marks . Qualifying Marks for AEO s = 60% Marks
9. Test will be held at all districts Headquarters. Tehsil Headquarters or other indicated places subject to the number ol candidates.
10. A candidate can apply tor more than one post by submitting separate form for each post with separate fee.
11. Sample paper will be available on NTS Website www.nts.org.pk & PMIU website www.persp.edu.pk
12. Candidates shall present original documents. along with a set of attested copies of all relevant documents . at the time of interview in case any of the documents found fake or bogus. candidature of the particular candidate will be stand cancelled.
13. In complete application form in any respect shall not be entertained by NTS.
14. Age and Qualification of the Candidates shall be determined with respect to 12 April. 2016 as per Advertisement ol concerned District Recruitment Committee headed by DCO.
15. No of Posts (Gender Wise) shall be fixed, increased or decreased by the District Government Recruitment Committee.
16. Final Selection/Recruitment of candidates shall be made after detailed scrutiny of credentials by District Recruitment Committee Headed by concerned 0C0. All the successful candidates ol NTS entry test shall Apply in response of the advertisement published by Chairman Oistrict Recruitment Committee/DCO concerned.
17. Detail Recruitment Policy 2016 for Educators (Criteria/Scheme of Study for Test Course Outline/Paper Distribution) shall be available on NTS website (www.nts.org.pk)
18. BS (Honors 4 Years) in Prescribed subjects/ Masters in any branch of the prescribed subject can also apply.
19. The candidates having prescribed academic qualification will be considered for the post of Educators However the candidates without prescribed professional qualification appearing in the merit list may be considered as per ranking criteria .Such candidates in case of selection, will have to acquire the prescribed professional qualification within three years otherwise their contract will stand terminated, without any notice.
20. The candidates having BA /BSc with diploma in physical education (1 Year) issued by the recognized Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) or university can also apply for the Post of SESE (PET). However they will have to acquire prescribed academic qualification within 5 years. Apart of MSc in Physical Education cannot be equated to Senior Diploma in Physical Education.
21. The candidates having BA/BSc with Diploma in Fine Arts (1 year) issued by the recognized Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) or BA with Fine Arts an Elective Subject of 200 Marks issued by the recognized university can also apply for the post of SESE (DM). However, they will have to acquire prescribed academic qualification within Syears.
22. Result Cards of Previous Recruitment Test (Educators 2014) will not be accepted.
23. Any amendment will be communicated by NTS website (www.nts.org.pk)