Applications are invited through National Testing Service (NTS) for appointment against following posts in GEPCO, initially for a period of (01) year on Contract Basis extendable further on good performance, if required. The requisite qualification/experience and other conditions are given as under:
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the relevant prescribed application form available on the NTS website with this advertisement.
INSTRUCTIONS & GENERAL CONDITIONS
1. ProvindalAJVomen Quota will be observed as per Rules.
2. Candidates applying on appropriate application form for the post available on the NTS website will only be considered for short listing.
3. Computer knowledge is compulsory including MS Office. Windows, Internet & E-mail for all above posts (serial 01 to 11).
4. Serving candidates are advised to apply through proper channel (age limit upto 43-years having 02-years continuous service in any Govt. Department).
5. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
6. Candidates, if selected, will be required to perform duties within the jurisdiction of GEPCO.
7. NoTA/DAwill be allowed to cand idates for Test or Interview.
8. Candidates awaiting their result are not eligible to apply.
9. General age relaxation has already been induded in the age mentioned agamst each category. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit.
10. Incomplete application or applications containing incorrect information shall be rejected.
11. Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview
12. Candidates may contact NTS for any query/enquiry regarding written test display of provisional and final list of candidates, Roll No. slips, test centers, results etc.
13. GEPCO reserves the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage.
How to Apply:
i. Applications forms are available on the NTS Website: www.nts.org.pk
ii. Candidates are required to send their complete prescribed Application Form at NTS Headquarters 1-E. Street No. 46,1-8/2, Islamabad.
iii. Mobile phone is not allowed in test center premises.
iv. Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
v. Candidates shall submit application forms, duly filled in along with test fee of Rs. 500/- in favour of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport sze photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form on or before 19 June. 2015.
vi. Test fee shall be paid in any branch of UBL, MCB; HBL or ABL on a prescribed Bank Challan (attached with application form downloaded from NTS webs te i.e. www.nts.org.pk).
vii. Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test center, timings and test date shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates by NTS at least one week before the test.
viii. Candidates can also download their Roll No. Slips from the NTS website.
DIRECTOR GENERAL (HUMAN RESOURCE & ADMINISTRATION) GEPCO HEADQUARTERS 565-A, MODEL TOWN G.T. ROAD, GUJRANWALA