Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefoiiy before filing the relevant prescribed application torn avaitabfe on the NTS website with th« advertisement
INSTRUCTIONS & GENERAL CONDITIONS:
1. Provincial Quota wii be observed as per policy
2. Canddaies applying on appropriate application form for the post available on NTS websrte will only be considered for short listing
3. Serving candidates are advised to apply Through Proper Channel with NOC issued by the respective Departments. 4 Only short isted candidates will be caied tor (est / interview.
5. No TADAwii be aitowed to candidates for test /interview.
6. Candidates a waiting their result are not eligible to apply.
7. General age retaxaton has already been included in the age mentioned against each category. No further age relaxation is aitowed in the prescribed age limit.
8. incomplete appfceations or any disinformation in application form vtfl lead tcwardsdisqualificaton. 9 Ongmaf documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview
10. Candidates may contact NTS for any query,’enqury regarding wntten test, display ofprovtsooal and final list of candidates, roll number sips, test centers. resUts etc.
11. HESCO reserves the right to increase / decrease the No of posts at the bme of recruitment subject to avatobility of posts
12. This advertisement can be cancelled by competent Authority without assigning any reason and reserve the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage
1. Application form shal be downloaded from National Testing Services (NTS) website i.e. www.nts.org pk.
2. Eigitxiity of candidate shai be determined on the bass of academic. NTS test (to be conducted by Natonal Testing Service) and interview by the Department
3. Candidates shall submit application forms duty filled in atongwith test fee of Rs.690.1- in favour of National Testing Service, copy of CNtC and two recent passport size photographs directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned application form.
Last da iteofsubmis ision of registration form is Friday 31 st July 2015. ■■
Applica itions receivi ed on or after Saturday 1 st August, 2015 will be rejected !
6 Test fee shall be paid inany branch of UBl. MCBorABL on prescribed Bank Challan (attached with application form downloaded from NTS website i e www.nts.org.pk.
7 inconvlete applications or appiicabonscarrytig »icorrcct information shall be summarify rejected
8 Only those candidates who have completed the* requite degree are eligible to apply Candidates to whom final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered
9 Ron No. Slips containing the information regardng test centre, timings and test date shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates by NTS at least one week before the test.
10. Candidates can also download their Roll No. Sips from NTS website
11. Separate application form with fee wil be submitted tor each post
12. The candidature of the candidates can be cancelled at any stage oi the test even after me rest* if not meeting the eligibility criteria. (i.e Age, Oomidiei’ExpenenceiEducation)
MTo National Testing Service-Pakistan
n 1 ° Headquarters: 1-E, Street No.46, I-8/2, Islamabad