Applications for the undermentioned posts on Contract basis are invited from suitable candidates who fulfill the required criteria, may apply with attested copies of academic / experience certificates & One fresh passport size photograph along with CV to The HR Section: 53/II, 26th Street, near Badar Commercial Area, Phase V (Ext) DHA Karachi latest by 7th September, 2015.
s# Job Code/Job Title/Pay Qualification Post Qualification Experience
01 XV-28/ Assistant Manager (Electronics) (Rs. 66,140/-Approx) BE/B.Sc (Electronics Engg) (1 st Division). OR Minimum CGPA 2.50/4.00) Candidates having experience in FPGA Design using XILINX, VHDL & Microcontroller will be given preference
02 XV-29/ Assistant Manager (Software) (Rs. 66,140/-Approx) (a) BCS/BIT/BSE (04 Years Degree) (1st Div) OR Minimum CGPA (2.50/4.00) (b) MCS/MIT (1st Div) OR Minimum CGPA (2.50/4.00). After 2 years of Bachelor Degree. (c) BE/BSc (Software Engg) (1st Div) OR Minimum CGPA (2.50/4.00). Candidates having experience in C + +, C# Java, Data Base administration will be preferred.
03 XV-30/ Assistant Manager (Procurement) (Rs. 59,650/- Approx) MBA/BBA (04 years) / MS or equivalent Post Graduation (04 years degree course after intermediate) in the relevant field with 1st Div OR Minimum CGPA (2.50/4.00). Candidates having experience in Finance / Accounts with additional degree of engineering will be preferred.
04 XV-31/ Junior Executive-I (Finance) (Rs. 47,350/- Approx) (a) SAS/PIPFA (b) M.Com / MBA / Post Graduate or equivalent in the relevant field (1st Div) and not more than two 2nd Divs from Matric onwards. (a) 02 Years relevant Experience in Finance/Accounts. (b) Candidates having relevant experience in Finance / Accounts will be preferred.
05 XV- 32/ Chargeman (Electronics) (Rs. 43,250/- Approx) (a) B.Tech (pass) (b) 03 years DAE (Electronics) (1 st Div) (a) Experience in PCB network Et stuffing, Electronic card fault isolation, & ability to understand / analyze data sheets will be preferred. (b) 04 years experience as mentioned in (a) is required.
(1) The organization reserves the right to withdraw / cancel vacancies at any time or to reject any application at any stage without assigning any reason. If a large number of applications are received the most eligible candidates will be shortlisted fortest/interview.
(2) For the posts S.No.1 to S.No. 3, where the last degree is 1 st division, only one second division from matric onward is acceptable.
(3) Maximum age limit on closing date of advertisement is 35 years. However relaxation in age limit to government serving / retired employees will be granted as per prevalent rules.
(4) Candidates already serving in Government/Semi Government Organizations must attach NOC along with other documents.
(5) Degrees / Certificates should only be from Universities / Institutions recognized by the “Higher Education Commission”, “Pakistan Engineering Council”, where applicable.
(6) No TA/DA would be admissible. (7) Please write the Job Code / Post at the top right corner of the envelop.
(8) Selected Candidates may be deployed in Karachi or anywhere in Pakistan. piD(i)988/i 5