LAHORE WASTE MANGEMENT _COMPANY_
Lahore Waste Management Company has been established with a vision to modernize the Solid Waste Management system in the city. LWMC provides a unique opportunity for professionals to work in an excellent environment and offers competitive market based salary with potential for professional growth. The following positions arc immediately available.
• Set and develop policies procedures lor procurement activities performed directly by all employees who purchase goods and services
• Monitor all procurement activities at LWMC to ensure that purchasing policies and procedures are observed throughout LWMC -» Preparing & processing of all valid POs and PRs
• Initiation of claims against vendors lor all short / incorrect and damaged receipts
• Serve the following needs of the user departments
Qualification: Master degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Public Administration, Supply & Chain Management/ Finance and Accounting, Economics, Engineering. Foreign qualification will be preferred
Experience: Ai least 3-4 years of post-qualification experience with BS (Hon) and 2 years with masters in relevant field (Age Limit Maximum 35 Years)
Salary Range: PKR 20,000- PKR 50,000/- per month. 2.Ass7st£
• Assess the quotations submitted and selecting the bidders with which the commercial/financial negotiations may be conducted
• Assist in the negotiation of contracts with an optimum mix of price and quality.
• Knowledge of bid documents / evaluations and contracts
• Comprehensive knowledge of RI’P / PPRA Rules & Regulations
Qualification: Master degree or with sixteen (16) years of qualification in lingincering/LLB/LLM from an HEC recognized university. Foreign qualification will be preferred.
I- xperience: At least 3-4 years of post-qualification experience with BS (I Ion) in the relevant field and 2 years with masters in relevant field
(Age Limit: Maximum 35 years)
Salary Range: PKR 20,000- PKR 50,000/- per month.
> 1 ajor Responsibilities:
• Prepare and process timely payment to vendors by ensuring all legal and contractual obligations.
• Coordinate for annual financial audits of LWMC
• Calculation and deduction of sales tax and withholding tax on all payments.
• Scrutiny of invoices of workshops for payment to vendors
• Maintain Bank Books and prepare Bank Reconciliation Statement of all Bank accounts of LWMC’
• Checking edit listing and voucher posted.
Qualification: ACCA/ ACMA/ MBA (Finance) from an HEC recognized institutions. Foreign qualification will be preferred Experience: At least 3 years of post-qualification experience in relevant field (Age Limit: Maximum 35 years) Salary Ran^e: PKR 20,000- PKR 50,000/-per month
• Assist in solid waste operations including solid waste collection, disposal operations, and environmental services for each assigned service area established within the city,
♦ Assist in monitoring and evaluation of the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery methods and procedures Qualification: Master degree or sixteen (16) years of qualification in Environmental Engineering/I-nvironmcnial Sciences/ Environmental Management, Civil Engineering. Urban Planning and Business/ Supply Chain/ Public Administration from an IIEC recognized university Foreign qualification will be preferred.
Experience: At least 3 years of post-qualification experience with BS (Hon) in the relevant field and 2 years with masters in relevant field (Age Limit: Maximum 35 years)
Salary Range: PKR 20,000- PKR 50,000/- per month.__
Further details, including qualification & experience, are available at www.lwmc.com.pk/careers Applications are needed to be submitted online through the above mentioned website by November 30,2014
The company offers dynamic work environment and opportunity to grow. “Equal Employment Opportunity”
General Manager (Human Resource & Administration) Lahore Waste Management Company, 4th Floor, Shaheen Complex, Egerton Road
Pj): 92-42-99205153 & 55,www.lwmc.com.pk IPL-14823