Assistant Managers Job, KPK Water & Sanitation Services Peshawar WSSP Job, Manager Water Supply & Waste Water Management, Manager Hr & Admin
WATER AND SANITATION SERVICES PESHAWAR (WSSP)
GOVERNMENT OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA
Registered under Section 42 of Companies Ordinance 1984
Water and Sanitation Services Peshawar (WSSP) has been established by Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and formally registered under Section 42 of Companies Ordinance 1984 to provide integrated yet improved drinking water, sanitation and solid waste management services in district Peshawar. WSSP is looking for experienced and qualified human resource to fill the following positions.
S. No Title of Position Criteria No. of Position
1 Manager Water Supply & Waste Water Management Education: B.E / BSc Civil or Environmental Engineering. Age: up to 45 years Experience: Overall 8 Years’ experience with at least 4 years relevant experience on similar position in international or national level organization or public utility companies. 01
2 Manager HR & Admin Education: MBA/MPA/MS in HR from HEC recognized Universities. Age: up to 45 years Experience: Overall 8 Years’ of relevant experience in HR/ Admin on similar position in international or national level organization or public utility companies. 01
3 Assistant Manager Sewerage/ Drainage Systems Education: B.E Civil / Environmental Engineering will be given preference Age: up to 35 Years Experience: Minimum 3 Years’ experience with at least 2 years relevant experience on similar like position in international or national level organization or public utility companies. 01
4 Assistant Manager Data Base Education: BS Computer Science (4 years) degree/ M. Sc in Computer Sciences / IT Age: up to 35 Years Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in similar positions. Experience in oracle/SAP/SQL will be preferred. Work experience in RMAN, DR. Data guard etc along with database related certifications will be given preference. Work experience in service industry is desirable. 01
5 Fleet Officer Education & Experience: Diploma in Mechanical with Minimum relevant experience of 3 years is required, Automobile Diploma holders will be given preference. Aqe Limit: up to 30 Years 04
How to Apply:
1. The selected Candidates, on appointment will be eligible for competitive salary packages as prescribed by the organization.
2. For Serial No-5, Preference will be given to KPK domicile holders. Rest all positions are open for ALL.
3. Age relaxation cases will be considered in light of Govt, rules with case to case basis.
4. NTS Test will be for shortlisting/screening purpose and further process will be subject to department rules.
5. The competent authority reserves the right to increase/decrease Number of Posts OR of cancellation of recruitment process by assigning a valid reason.
6. NTS will charge Rs. 500/- for every application form from every candidate through the prescribed deposit slip at any online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB.
7. Candidate will be responsible to pay the fee on his/her own.
8. Application Form, online deposit slip. General terms & conditions and other relevant material is available at NTS website www.nts.org.pk.
9. Candidates are required to send their prescribed application form along with online deposit slip (in original). Photocopies of CNIC and Educational and Experience Certificates to NTS Headquarter. Islamabad (Address given on Form) Latest by Friday, 04th December. 2015.
For further Information, please contact NTS: UAN: +92-51-8444441
GENERAL MANAGER HR, ADMIN & PROCUREMENT (WSSP),
Local Government Complex, Plot No 33, Street 13, Sector E-8, Phase-VII, Hayatabad, Peshawar.