Assistant Mines labour Welfare Commissioner Job, Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Lahore Job, Assistant Director Electrical
APPLICATIONS OTHER THAN ON-LINE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED INDUSTRIES. COMMERCE & INVESTMENT DEPARTMENT
SR. NO. 218. (CASE NO. 39-RG/2014) RECRUITMENT TO ONE (01) POST OF ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (ELECTRICAL) ON CONTRACT BASIS FOR THE PERIOD OF 05 YEARS IN THE DIRECTORATE OF CONSUMER PROTECTION COUNCIL, LAHORE.
i) B.Sc Electrical Engineering (second division) from a recognized University.
ii) One year experience in the line; and
iii) Proficiency in use of MS Office.
PAY: BS-17 AGE:
MaleCandidates: 22 to 30 + 5 years general age relaxation in upper age limit vide Notification No. SOR-I (S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 04-11 -2006 = 35 years on 22-12-2014. Female Candidates: 22 to 30 + 8 years general age relaxation in upper age limit vide Notification No. SOR-I (S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 21-05-2012 =38 years on 22-12-2014.
QUALIFICATION: Master’s degree (second division) in Economics, Social Work, Sociology, Political Science, Business Administration OR Public Administration from a university recognized by the Higher Education Commission.
Male Candidates: 21 to 30 + 5 years general age relaxation in upper age limit vide Notification No. SOR-I (S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 04-11 -2006 = 35 years on 22-12-2014. Female Candidates: 21 to 30 + 8 years general age relaxation in upper age limit vide Notification No. SOR-I (S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 21-05-2012 =38 years on 22-12-2014.
GENDER: Male, Female and Shemale domiciled in any district of Province of Punjab. PLACE OF POSTING: Assistant Mines Labour Welfare Commissioner, Multan Region, Multan.
SPECIAL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
SR. NO. 220. (CASE NO. 71 -RF /2014) RECRUITMENT TO FORTY EIGHT (48) (INCLUDING 01 POST RESERVED FOR DISABLED, 02 FOR MINORITIES & 07 POSTS FOR FEMALE) POSTS OF EDUCATOR (BS-16) ON CONTRACT BASIS FOR THE PERIOD OF 05 YEARS ON ALL PUNJAB BASIS.
M.A. Education (2nd Division or Grade C) OR M.Ed (2nd Division or Grade C) OR M.A Psychology (2nd Division or Grade C) OR Graduate (2nd Division or Grade C) with B.Ed. (2nd Division or Grade C) OR M.A (Special Education) (2nd Division or Grade C) OR M.Ed. (Special Education) (2nd Division or Grade C) OR Graduate (2nd Division or Grade C) with B.ed (Special Education) (2nd Division or Grade C).
1. Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Application Forms by the closing date which is 22-12-2014 upto 04:00 P.M. Candidates should fill the Online form carefully for which detailed guidelines and instructions have been given on Punjab Public Service Commission’s website www.ppsc.gop.pk. Editing options, to correct any data, will be available to the candidates till 04:00 P.M (office closing time) of last date of submission of online applications. Applications other than ONLINE will not be accepted.
2. Original Treasury receipt of Rs:400<- under head: “C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, will be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury and receipt number will be mentioned in the Online application form. Original receipt will be produced at the time of Written test, interview I viva voce without which candidates will not be allowed to appear in the test, interview/ viva voce. Original receipt will be retained byPPSC staff, for record purposes.
3. Visually impaired I blind candidates intending to appear in the Punjab Public Service Commission’s tests/examinations are exempted of application / examination fee.
4. HARD COPY of ON-LINE Application Form is not needed.
5. Candidates are requested to mention their e-mail addresses in the On-Line Application Form. Those who do not have e-mail addresses are advised to create e-mail account immediately. Correspondence with candidates will be made through E-mail thus add “email@example.com” into your contacts / address book as to ensure the delivery of PPSC mail into INBOX rather than into JUNK I SPAM like folder.
6. If the numberof applicants is higherthan 10000 or Post-to-Candidate ratio is more than 1:100, the candidates shall be shortlisted for written test as per Post-to-Candidate ratio of 1:50 on academic basis.
7. If the number of applicants is abnormally large, the candidates will be short-listed for written test as per post-to-candidates ratio of 1-30 on academic basis qualifications.
8. The academic merit will be calculated on the basis of percentage of Marks obtained in the Board / University examination from Matric to minimum qualification provided in the online application form as per policy.
9. If a candidate possesses higher qualification of minimum two years then the minimum qualification prescribed for a post, he/ she will be exempted from shortlisting and will be called for written test.
10. Schedule of written test I Exam will be given on PPSC website from where candidates can download their roll numbers and information about date, time and venues. No candidate will be informed about the date of Written
Test/ Interview individually. The candidates should remain in touch with the Punjab Public Service Commission Office or visit the Commission’s Website: www.ppsc.gop.pk for further information.
11. If number of applications is less than 150, the candidates will be shortlisted for interview on academic basis without any written test if written test is not mandatory in the prescribed Service Rules.
12. IN CASE ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE CANDIDATE IN HIS I HER ONLINE APPLICATION FORM PROVE TO BE INCORRECT AT ANY STAGE, HE/ SHE WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND DISCIPLINARY ACTION WILL BE TAKEN UNDER THE RULES.
13. The number of posts may be increased or decreased by the Competent Authority only if no date for written examination is fixed and in case when selection is made only on the basis of viva-voce/interview, before finalization of viva-voce/ interview.
14. Candidates presently living I residing abroad and having Punjab Domicile may also apply.
15. In case of disabled person. Column 20 of Online Application Form should be filled in mentioning “Yes” or “No”. If the candidate is disabled, he/she will have to submit a certificate from the Provincial Council for rehabilitation of Disabled persons of Social Welfare Department.
16. Following documents in original along with a set of Photocopy will be required, if called for interview I viva voce:
a) Treasury receipt of fee deposited (in original).
b) Matriculation Certificate or in case of ‘O’ Level, equivalent certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad showing total/obtained marks, date of birth. Or school leaving certificate showing date of Birth.
c) Intermediate Certificate / ‘A’ level along with equivalent qualification from IBCC, Islamabad showing total / obtained marks.
d) Bachelor’s Degree / detailed marks showing total / obtained marks and percentage duly issued by the Controller of Examinations.
e) Bachelor’s Degree / Detailed marks certificate of Electrical Engineering duly issued by the Controller of Examinations.
f) Valid Registration Certificate of Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC).
g) Master’s Degree / detailed marks showing total / obtained marks and percentage duly issued by the Controller of Examinations.
h) Degree / Detailed marks of B.A and M.A Education (2nd Division or Grade C) OR M.Ed. (2nd Division or Grade C) OR M.A Psychology (2nd Division or Grade C) OR Graduate (2nd Division or Grade C) with B.Ed. (2nd Division or Grade C) OR M.A (Special Education) (2nd Division or Grade C) OR M.Ed. (Special Education ) (2nd Division or Grade C) OR Graduate (2nd Division or Grade C) with B.Ed. (Special Education) (2nd Division or Grade C) from a recognized University duly issued by Controller of Examinations showing total / obtained marks and percentages.
i) Domicile certificate of relevant district of Province of Punjab issued on or before the closing date.
j) In case of Government Servant, the Departmental Permission Certificate (Specimen available on PPSC website) duly signed and stamped by the competent authority of concerned Department, k) Experience certificate (Specimen available on PPSC
website) duly signed by the Competent Authority. I) Valid C.N.I.C. m) Passport size photograph.
n) Disability certificate, if ‘ Yes’ in Column 20 of Online Application form has been ticked duly issued/verified by Social Welfare Department, o) Foreign qualification(s) must be recognized by H.E.C and declared equivalent by the Qualification Equivalence Determination Committee of the concerned department, p) Equivalence of the qualifications / degrees will be determined by the Qualification Equivalence Determination Committee (QEDC) of concerned Administrative Department.
Candidates will be admitted to the written test (if held) provisionally. Detailed scrutiny will be carried out of applications of candidates declared successful in written test, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under rules, his /her candidature will be cancelled regardless of the fact whether he / she appeared in the Written Test and / or qualified therein. To avoid frustration, candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules and selection criteria as advertised relating to the post before the closing date.
Please refuse to engage with any person who may offer to help you get selected. Have faith in your own ability and trust in Almighty Allah. In case any dubious person contacts you for providing undue favour in written test and interview please contact immediately the following Hon’able Members of the Commission at once:-
1. Mr. Muhammad AslamTareen, Member PPSC
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 042-99202734
2. Mr. Kalb-e-Abbas, Member PPSC
E-mail:email@example.com Tel: 042-99202733