Wafaqi Mohtasib (Ombudsman) s Secretariat
36-Constitution Avenue, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad,
Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals to fill up the following posts in the Wafaqi Mohtasib (Ombudsman)’s Secretariat, Head Office, Islamabad and its Regional Offices.
r S.No. Name of Post Qualification Age Station Domicile Total No. of posts
1- Assistant Private Secretary (BS-16) Bachelor Degree from any recognized University with minimum speed of 100/50 w.p.m in shorthand/typing respectively, Computer literate preferable 18-25 years Head Office 03 R.O. Lahore 06 Merit 01 Punjab 04 Balochistan 01 NA/FATA 01 Minority 01 Women 01 Total 09
2- Stenotypist (BS-14) Intermediate with Shorthand/ Typing Speed of 80/40 w.p.m 18-25 years Head Office 04 R.O. Lahore 04 R.O. Peshawar 01 R.O. Quetta 01 R.O. Faisalabad 01 Merit 01 Punjab 02 Sindh® 02 Balochistan 02 Minority 01 Women 02 Disable 01 Total 11
Terms and conditions:
1. Candidates already working in the Government Organizations/Departments shall apply through proper channel.
2. Interested candidates meeting the requisite qualification and criteria may apply within 15 days from the date of advertisement. Late submission of applications after due date will not be entertained.
3. Call letters for test/ interview will be issued after scrutiny and shortlisting of applications.
4. The candidates should send their applications with attested copies of all relevant documents and two recent photographs.
5. The number of posts may be increased/decreased.
6. Computerknowledge is mandatory forall positions.
7. Age relaxation will be allowed as per Government instructions. However, General Relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit will be applicable for all posts.
8. Interested candidates meeting the requisite qualification and criteria may send their applications to the Director General (Administration) Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat, 36-Constitution Avenue, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad.
9. No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in Test/Interview.
10. The typing and shorthand test for the above posts shall be conducted through Secretariat Training Institute, Islamabad.
11. Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat encourages the both male and female candidates to participate.
12. Provincial and Regional Quota shall be observed as per Federal Government Policy.
(Muhammad Ashfaq Ahmad)
Director General (Admn), Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat 36-Constitution Avenue, Sector, G-5/2, Islamabad Phone No. 051-9217212