Assistant Professor Criminology Job, Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan Jobs 2016 Careers, Professor Sociology
BAHAUDDIN ZAKARIYA UNIVERSITY, MULTAN
Ad No Admin-l/1-11/2015
I- Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following posts –FOR THE INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES (ISS):
Qualification for the Posts
MINIMUM REQUIREMENT UNDER BPS
PhD from HEC recognized University/ Institution in the Subject of Sociology with 15-years teaching/research experience In an HEC recognized University or a postgraduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International organization
> Candidates who intends to apply for the Post of Professor & Associate Professor are required to submit five (05) sets on the prescribed form along with attested copies of degrees, result cards, transcripts and certificates with Research Work I Publications. In case, degree has not been issued, a certificate to that effect signed by the Controller of Examinations might be accepted In all cases, statement of experience must be supported by certificates from the HR Department of Employers
> Candidates who intends to apply for Post(s) of Assistant Professor(s), Lecturer(s) & Research Scholars are required to submit one (01) set on the prescribed form along with attested copies of degrees, result cards, transcripts and certificates with Research Work I Publications. In case, degree has not been issued, a certificate to that effect signed by the Controller of Examinations might be accepted In all cases, statement of experience must be supported by certificates from the HR Department of Employers.
> Application forms can be down loaded from B Z. University web site: www.bzu.edu.pk.
> Candidates applying for more than one posts shall submit separate application form & bank draft alongwith necessary documents, complete in all respects.
> Applications must be accompanied with bank draft (non- refundable) or postal order of amounts in favour of “Treasurer, Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan” as per following details Applicants from abroad must send a draft of $30′- (US) drawn in favour of the Treasurer –
– Rs. 3,000/- for the posts of Professor
– Rs. 2,500/- for the posts of Associate Professor
– Rs.1,000/- for the posts of Assistant Professor. Lecturer & Research Scholar
> Bank Challan of the respective amount mentioned above can also be deposited in the University Branch, Main Campus. HBL A/C U 12717900643601 OR UBL A/C * 085700300018 for the purpose.
> A most recent passport size photograph should be affixed on the application form
> Candidates already in service of a Government/Semi-Government Department or an Autonomous Body must apply through proper channel within due date, otherwise their application will not be entertained Applications received after the last date will not be entertained, even though posted before the last date
> Incomplete applications shall also not be entertained.
> Applications must be sent to the official address i.e. “The Registrar, Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan”
> Last date for submission of the application for the post of Professor a Associate Professors is 8lh February, 2016 during the office hours.
> Last date for submission of the application for the post of Assistant Professors. Lecturers & Research Scholars is 22M January, 2016 during the office hours.
> For further inquiry and information for the posts please contact 061-9210193 & 061-9210071-75 /Ext-1109 & 1107
• 3% quota will be reserved for disabled persons. If the candidate is disabled he/she will have to submit a certificate from the Provincial Council for rehabilitation of Disabled Persons of Social Welfare Department.
• Short listing of the Candidates shall be made in accordance with the procedure laid down by the University
• Number of posts can be increased/ decreased according to the need of the University
• Nature of posts can be changed according to the need of the University.
• The University reserves the nght not to fill/withdraw any advertised postI withheld the appointment against any post without assigning any reason.
• The University is not responsible if call letters are not received due to any lapse of Courier Agency/Post Office/Telephonic Message.
Deputy Registrar (Admin-I)
Dated: 23.12.2015 For Registrar