HAZARA UNIVERSITY, MANSEHRA
FACULTY ON TTS
1. Assistant Professors TTS
Anthropology, Archeology, Architecture, Art & Design, Biochemistry, Botany, Chemistry, Communication & Media Studies, Conservation Studies, Economics, English, Education, Genetics, Health & physical Education, Information Technology, Islamic & Religious Studies, Law, Math, Management Sciences, Microbiology, Sociology Statistics, Telecom, Tourism & Hospitality, Political Science, Psychology, Pharmacy, Physics, Zoology
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
The candidate is required to have a PhD/Relevant terminal qualification from a recognized institution and excellent written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills. Note: (for PhD degree holder from Pakistan, the PhD thesis should be evaluated by two foreign experts as per HEC guidelines for award of PhD degree, in case foreign evaluation was not done, then the candidate must provide evidence of two publications in journals recognized by HEC)
1. Hazara University reserves the right not to fill any post, withhold the appointment against any advertised post or to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason.
2. The application form can be downloaded from HEC website: www.hec.qov.pk only the prescribed application form will be accepted.
3. The selected candidate will be dealt according to TTS statutes of HEC/ HU.
4. No column of the application form should be left blank, particularly contact number both landline and mobile must be mentioned. Incomplete applications in any respect will not be considered.
5. A Bank Draft of Rs. 1,500/- in the name of Treasurer Hazara University Mansehra, attested photocopies of all the DMCs, certificates, degrees, experience certificates, CNIC (on full page) and three recent passport size photographs must be attached with the application form. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
6. To be considered for appointment on Tenure Track the candidate is required to resign or retire from any position held previously in any public/private institution or organizations, except in the case that the candidate is incumbent of the Hazara University
7. Last date for receipt of application is April 15, 2013. Application received to this office after last date will not be considered.
8. The candidates, who have already applied, need notto apply afresh.
9. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
NOTE: The University administration is authorized to rectify the errors/omissions
(if any) in the advertisement
Tel: 0997-414163, Fax: 0997-414111, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.hu.edu.pk