LAHORE HIGH COURT, LAHORE
Applications are invited from suitable candidates, domiciled in Punjab, for temporary post of Assistant Protocol Officer (BS-16), in the Lahore High Court,
Rawalpindi Bench, anc Rawalpindi.
Name of Post Age Qualification/Experience No. of Vacancies
Assistant Protocol Officer (BS-16) 21-35 B.A/ BSC/ B.Com from a recognized university with 5-years experience in Protocol or Administration. 02
|Note:- No age relaxation is permissible.
1. Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Application Form available on official website i.e www.lhc.gov.pk by the closing date i.e 04.05.2015, up to 2:00 pm, where after no online submission shall be accepted.
2. Candidates are required to mention their e-mail address in the online application form. Those who don’t have email address are advised to create e-mail account immediately for correspondence.
3. Applicants who are serving in Government organizations should get NOC from their Administrative Departments.
4. The candidates are directed to get their CNIC, educational certificates/ testimonials, experience certificates, domicile, in case of government employee NOC letter from their Administrative departments scanned to upload the same as attachment with online application form.
5. Mere submission of incomplete online application form would not confer any right of appointment.
6. The original documents will be checked during interview and any incorrect, false or forged information may result in cancellation of your candidature at any stage, even after employment, and also proceeding of a legal action by this Court.
7. This Court reserves the right of short-listing and rejecting of any application without assigning any reason.
8. No TA/ DA will be admissible to the applicants.
(ADDITIONAL REGISTRAR (ESTT.) FOR REGISTRAR