(GUJRANWALA MEDICAL COLLEGE, GUJRANWALA)
Applications from suitable candidates of Punjab Domicile processing requisite qualification / expenence are invited for the following posts at Gujranwala Medical College-DHQ / Teaching Hospital, Gujranwala:-
Qualification I Experience
Sf Name of the Post
MBBS I FCPS I MS I FRCS I MRCP I MD I MRCOG I DIPLOMAT OF AMERICAN BOARD/ M.PHIL I PH.D as required in the respective specialty or other equivalent qualifications recognized / registered by the PM&DC. I. Three years teaching experience as an Associate Professor in the respective specialty or 9-years teaching experience as an Assistant Professor in the respective specialty
iii). At least five (05) research papers published in the standard medical journals recognized by the PM&DC while working as Assistant / Associate Professor.
A, BASIC SCIENCES
B. CLINICAL SCIENCES
i,MBBS I FCPS I MS I FRCS I MRCP I MD I MRCOG I DIPLOMAT OF AMERICAN BOARDI M.PHIL I PH.D as required in the respective specialty or other equivalent qualifications recognized/registered by the PM&DC. II). Five years teaching experience as an Assistant Professor in the respective specialty.
iii). At least three (03) research papers published in the standard medical journals recognized by the PM&DC while working as Assistant Professor.
A. BASIC SCIENCES
B. CLINICAL SCIENCES
A. BASIC SCIENCES
MBBS I FCPS I MS I FRCS I MRCP I MD I MRCOG I DIPLOMAT OF AMERICAN BOARD/ M.PHIL/PH.D as required in the respective specialty or other equivalent qualifications recognized/registered by the PM&DC.
B, CLINICAL SCIENCES
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The recruitment (non-transferable) will be made on Contract Basis for 3 to 5 years as per contract policy, 2004 of Government of the Punjab and other directives issued from time to time. Hie contract is extendable for further admissible period on satisfactory performance.
2. Short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
3. The competent Authority is authorized for any change of schedule and number of posts etc.
4. Govt./Semi Govt, employees may send their applications through proper channel.
5. Candidates with higher qualification /experience will be preferred.
6. Application forms can be obtained from college office. Each application submitted should accompany a pay order / demand draft of Rs, 2000/-in favour of Principal, GMC, Gujranwala.
7. Incomplete or received after the due date applications will not be processed. No TA/DA will be paid to candidates coming for interviews.
9. For Walk-in-lnterview: In future, the interviews of candidates for vacant posts of Professors, Associate Professor & Assistant Professors will be held on 1″ Tuesday of each month, beginning from July 2015 for three (03) consecutive months. Please confirm your interview till the last Saturday of preceding month with Dr. Mohammad Jamil, PSO to Principal (055-6705803-4).
10. Two attested photographs (back side), attested copies of ail educational and professional certificates including result cards of all Profs., valid PM&DC registration certificate, experience certificates duly recognized by the PM&DC, required Research Papers duly published in the recognized journals, domicile certificate & CNIC must be attached with the application form.
11. Applications must reach by hand or by post to Admn Office, Gujranwala Medical College, Gujranwala, Gujranwala on or before 26-05-2015 (office hours).
Schedule of Interview
Category Date Venue
Professors, Associate Professors & Assistant Professors (Basic Sciences) 03-06-2015 Gujranwala Medical College, Gujranwala
Professors, Associate Professors & Assistant Professors (Clinical Sciences) 04-06-2015
(SHAHAIL AHMED KHAWAJA) COMMISSIONER GUJRANWALA DIVISION Convener, Institutional Committee For Gujranwala Medical College / DHQ / Teaching Hospital, Gujranwala