SAY NO TO CORRUPTION
Applications from candidates having Ph.D degree are invited for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor on TTS/Contract basis from the Pakistani Nationals at CEWRE:-
ELIGIBILITYCRITERIA; Ph.D Engineering with specialization in Water Resources, Irrigation, Drainage, Hydrology and Hydropower from HEC recognized University/Institution
i. Other requirements i.e. experience and Research Publications are available on the HEC website (www.hec.gov.pk). The appointment under TTS would be made strictly according to HEC’s criteria.
ii. Registration with Pakistan Engineering Council, is mandatory.
iii. AGE LIMIT (relaxable in suitable cases): Professor: Not more than 45 Years; Associate Professor: Not more than 40 years; Assistant Professor: 23 to 30 years.
iv. The Selection Board will consider all applications received and when necessary interview such candidates as it considers prime-facie most suitable for appointment. Selection Board’s decision in this regard shall be final.
v. Incomplete or applications received after the due date shall not be considered.
vi. NoT.A./D.A. will be paid for the interview.
vii. Only short listed candidates will be called for interviews. SUBMISSION OF ON-LINE APPLICATIONS:
1. Visit the web-site: jobs.uet.edu.pk
2. Fill out the relevant fields of online application.
3. Upload passport size scanned photograph.
4. Print the application duly completed in all respect and sign it.
5. Attach bank draft/postal order amounting to Rs. 1000/- for the post of Professor & Associate Professor & Rs. 500/-for Assistant Professorand other required documents with the printout of application.
6. Submitthe complete set of applications and said documents (four sets for Professor & Associate Professorand two for Assistant Professor) to Director CEWRE on or before 31-08-2015.