Associate Professor Job, Lahore University of The Punjab Job, Lecturer
University of the Punjab
With reference to the advertisement published in the newspapers (The Nation, The Nawa-i-Waqt, | The Jang) on Sunday November 22,h 2015, the following rectification/addition are made:-
Sr. No Post/Subject Correction / Preference
1. Lecturer in Microbiology & Molecular Genetics (MMG) for the Department of Microbiology & Molecular Genetics Be read as Lecturer in Bioinformatics (for the Department of Microbiology & Molecular Genetics instead of Lecturer in Microbiology & Molecular Genetics (MMG)
2. The posts of Associate Professor, Professor of Applied Psychology (for the Institute of Applied Psychology) and Professor of Persian (for the Department of Persian) are hereby withdrawn.
1. The Statutory requirements for appointment of the above faculty have already been given in earlier national dailies mentioned above.
2. Preferred/Desirable requirements in addition to the Statutory requirements are as under:-
Sr. No Name of Post/s Requirements/Preference
1. Lecturer in Pharmacy Practice (for University College of Pharmacy) Specialization in Pharmacy Practice or Pharmacology along with HEC/Punjab University approved criteria. Research and Teaching in Clinical Pharmacy is Compulsory
2. Assistant Professor of Pakistan Studies (for Pakistan Study Centre) Specialization/Expertise in Security issues of South Asian Region/Government and Politics of Pakistan
The last date for submission of applications and other terms & conditions will remain unchanged.
PROF. DR. LIAQAT ALI REGISTRAR