University of Engineering and Technology Taxila
Applications from dynamic, dedicated, and competent professionals (Male/Female) are invited from the Pakistani Nationals domiciled in the Province of the Punjab for the appointment in the University. Tenure Track System (TTS), where applicable, is open to all Pakistani Nationals:
1. The eligibility criteria and application forms for Regular/Contract and TTS can be downloaded from University’s website www.uettaxiia.edu.pk as well as from HEC website www.hec.gov.pk.
2. The candidate must be registered with Pakistan Engineering Council (only for Engineers).
3. Candidates are required to submit the following documents along with application form:
• Attested copies of Degrees, Transcripts, Certificates, Domicile, CNIC, PEC Registration, experience certificate (where applicable).
• For the post of Professor and Associate Professor two sets of copies of research publications on prescribed Performa available in TTS Form.
• Postal Order or BankDraft/ Bank Challan HBL, UET Branch of the value, ‘BPS-20-21 Rs. 250/- BPS-19 Rs. 200/-, BPS-18 Rs. 150/- & BPS-17 Rs. 100/-” in favour of the Treasurer, UET Taxila.
4. The candidate applying for more than one post shall submit separate application form for each post with required documents.
5. The UET-Taxila and Government employees are required to apply through proper channel.
6. Age Relaxation may be considered in suitable cases as per government rules.
7. The University reserves the right not to fill any post/withhold the appointment against any advertised post without assigning any reason.
8. Application on prescribed form, completed in all respect must reach in the office of the Registrar UET, Taxila on or before 27.04.2015 (Monday) uplo 03:30 pm.
9. Incomplete applications or those received after the due date regardless of the date of dispatch shall not be considered.
10. 5% reserved quota for minorities will also be considered during the recruitment process.
11. 3% quota is reserved for disable persons as per Government rules.
12. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview/test etc.
(Engr. Mansoor A. Baluch)
Ph. No. 051-9047406 (ipl-4024)