QUETTA ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY
Use Energy-Savers instead of Bulbs
QESCO is one of the area-wise largest Distribution Company of PEPCO. The Charter of QESCO is to provide reliable and uninterrupted power supply to the consumers in its Jurisdiction. The services of suitable candidates having Local/Domiciles of Balochistan only for the following posts (Contract Basis) are required on the following terms & Conditions. Applications are invited for recruitment of suitable candidates to fill the following positions of BPS-17 for one year contract basis (likely to be permanent after completion of one year of satisfactory performance). All quotas such as Regional/Provincial women & minority etc. will be observed as per Government’s Policy.
SR NO. DESIGNATION BPS REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE NO.OF POSTS Regional/Provincial Quota AGE LIMIT
1 Junior Engineer (Non- Generation) 17 BE/B.Sc Electrical/Electronics Engineering Degree in 1st Division from any HEC recognized university & registration with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC). 38 Open Merit 03 Punjab 17 Punjab (Women) 02 Punjab (Minority) 01 Sindh (Rural) 04 Sindh (Rural) Woman 01 Sindh (Urban) 03 KPK 04 KPK (Woman) 01 GB/FATA 01 AJK 01 21-33 Years
2 Asstt: Manager (Finance)/B&AO 17 i. SAS of Government Accounts Department with a minimum of 5 years experience in Audit & Accounts of Government Departments/Semi Government Organizations/Corporations/ Autonomous Bodies or large public limited companies of repute. ii. Passed Intermediate/Foundation Examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants OR First three parts of the Institute of Cost & Management Accountants. iii. M.Com/M.B.A (major in finance) with 3 years OR B.Com with 7 years post-qualification experience in Audit and Accounts of Government Departments/Semi Government Organizations/ Corporations/Autonomous Bodies or large public limited companies of repute. Note:- A Budget & Accounts Officer (BPS -17) who is directly recruited shall have to pass the entrance examination with not less than fifty percent marks. 2 Punjab 01 Sindh (Rural) 01 21-33 Years
3 Asstt: Manager (Store) 17 M.Sc (Physics), M.A (Statistics), M.A (Mathema tics), M.A (Economics), M.Com, M.B.A, M.Sc (Computer Science), B.Sc (Engineering), B -Tech (Honours) from any HEC recognized university. 2 Punjab 01 Sindh (Rural) 01 21-33 Years
4 Asstt: Manager (Commercial) 17 M.A (Statistics), M.A (Mathematics), M.Com, M.B.A, M.Sc (Computer Science), B.Sc (Engineering), & M.A (Economics). 3 Punjab 02 Sindh (Rural) 01 21-33 Years
5 Asstt: Manager (Computer) 17 Master Degree or equivalent (with at least 60% marks) in computer science, information technology, computer software engineering. OR A related field from HEC recognized university/institute (candidates having 04 years bachelor degree in computer related fields a re also eligible. Technical qualification i. Must obtain at least 60% marks in the professional test consisted of ii. Computer aptitude iii. Job specific technical knowledge (computer languages) iv. English/General Knowledge 1 Punjab 01 21-33 Years
6 Asstt: Manager (P/SA) 17 Master Degree or equivalent (with at least 60% marks) in computer science, information technology, computer software engineering. OR A related field from HEC recognized university/institute (candidates having 04 years bachelor degree in computer related fields are also eligible. Technical Qualification Must obtain at least 60% marks in the professional test consisted of i. Computer aptitude ii. Job specific technical knowledge (compu ter languages) iii. English/General Knowledge 1 Punjab 01 21-33 Years
1. Regional/Provincial/Women & Minority Quota will be observed as per GoP policy.
2. Candidates applying on appropriate application form for the post available on NTS website will only be considered for short listing.
3. Serving candidates are advised to apply Through Proper Channel along with NOC issued by their respective departments.
4. Only short listed candidates will be called for written test/interview.
5. Candidates if selected will be required to perform duties anywhere in Baluchistan within the jurisdiction of QESCO as per requirement of the company.
6. No TA/DA will be allowed to candidates for written test/interview.
7. Candidates awaiting their results are not eligible to apply.
8. General age relaxation has already been included in the maximum age limit mentioned against each category. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit.
9. Incomplete applications or any disinformation in application form will lead towards disqualification.
10. Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
11. Candidates may contact NTS for any query/enquiry regarding written test, display of provisional and final list of candidates, roll number slips, test centers, results etc.
12. QESCO reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at the time of recruitment subject to availability of posts.
13. QESCO reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage
14.. Dismissed/screened out employees of any organization or having criminal record are not eligible for employment in QESCO. 15. Concealment or mis-representation of facts at any stage will lead to disqualification of a candidate. HOW TO APPLY:
Application shall be downloaded from National Testing Services (NTS) website i.e. www.nts.org.pk.
Candidates are required to send their complete prescribed Application Form at NTS Headquarters 1-E, Street No.46, I-8/2 Islamabad. UAN+92-51-844-444-1
Candidates shall submit application form duly filled in alongwith test fee of Rs. 450 in favor of National Testing Services as well as two recent passport size photographs along with all educational, experience, domicile certificate etc, directly to NTS on the address mentioned on the application form upto 11-8-2015.
Mobile phones are not allowed in test centers premises. Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
Test fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL UBL, MCB or ABL on prescribed Bank Challan (attached with application forms downloaded from NTS website i.e. www.nts.org.pk.
Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test centers, timings and test dates shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates by NTS at least one week before the test.
Candidates can also download their Roll No. Slips from NTS website. Separate Fee will be charged in case of applying for more than one post
Only those candidates who have completed their requisite degree/certificates are eligible to apply. Candidates to whom final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered.
The candidature of the candidates can be cancelled at any stage of the test even after the result if not meeting the eligibility criteria i .e. Age, Domicile, Experience/ Qualification._
D.G (HR & Admn) QESCO, Quetta