Applications for filling up under mentioned vacancies are invited from the young and enthusiastic individuals, Pakistan National residing in the civil districts falling within the territorial jurisdiction of Pakistan Railways, Karachi Division only.
i. Quota for Railway Employees is only restricted to sons/daughters and the father/mother of the candidate has to submit an affidavit that none of his children has been appointed against the Railway quota other than this child.
ii. In case of ex-serviceman, discharged certificate from the military department showing service rendered by them has to produce.
• Attested copies of educational certificates with Marks Sheets.
• Attested copies of Technical Certificates with Marks Sheets for the post of Signal Maintainers, Assistant Divers (Loco).
• Attested copies of Computerized National Identity Card (Three copies).
• Attested copy of Domicile Certificate/PRC.
• Character Certificate in original.
• Attested copies of Relationship Certificate / Service Certificate in case of Railway employ-eeis Sons/Daughters.
• Three recent passport size photographs should also be enclosed with application.
• Telephone numbers, Mobile Numbers should also be endorsed on the applications. INSTRUCTIONS/TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE RECRUITMENT.
1. Candidates who fulfill at the terms and conditions will be called for written test and interview on the basis of merit.
2. Candidates who qualify and fulfill all terms and conditions will be required to pass prescribed Medical examination from Pakistan Railways Hospital only.
3. Candidates who have at any time been convicted of offences involving moral turpitude who have been dismissed by the Central or any provincial Government of Pakistan will be considered in-eligible for recruitment.
4. Candidate who has married or intends to marry a person who is not National of Pakistan, shall not be eligible for appointment to any service or post under the Government of Pakistan.
5. Candidates for the post where required qualification is Matric and above have to appear in written test in the subjects in English, Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat, Maths, General Knowledge & General Science papers as per required standard.
6. Government including Railways Servants should submit applications through their respective department/proper channel.
7. Candidate for the post of Signal Maintainers, Assistant Driver loco shall also be required to appear in Technical paper of required standard.
8. No relaxation in educational qualification and in the Medical titness test even in case of Railway employeeis sons will be permitted.
9. Third Division will not be entertained.
10. The regional quota where applicable will be followed.
11. No TA/DA or other expenses will be paid to candidates called for written test / interview / Physical / Medical examination.
12. Using internal/external influence for recruitment will render a candidate ineligible and disqualified for any employment in Pakistan Railways.
13. Number of posts can be reduced/increased due to administrative reasons.
14. The competent authority has the right to reject any application/all applications without assigning any reason under the rules.
15. The candidates who have already applied for the said jobs/vacancies in response to our advertisement dated 05-12-2012 & dated 01-01-2013 need not apply a fresh as their earlier applications will be entertained.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS:
• The candidates can submit their Applications duly typed or written with complete bio-data thereon along with documents listed above, directly in C.R. Section Divisional Superintendent Office, Pakistan Railways, Karachi Division from 10/hrs to 15/hrs (except Saturday/Sunday) or sent through registered post (acknowledgement due) on the following addresses.
• Divisional Superintendent Office, Pakistan Railways, Karachi City Station, I.I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi.
• Applications without documents or incomplete will not be accepted/entertained.
• Last date of submission of the application is 06-06-2013. The applications received after the date of expiry will not be entertained.
• Three (3) Postal Envelopers (with postal stamps)/Complete Mailing address written thereon will also sent with applications.
• Application along with all related documents mentioned above must be submitted or sent in the cover.
(SHAHID HUSSAIN SAMO) DPO
FOR DIVISIONAL SUPERINTENDENT PAKISTAN RAILWAYS KARACHI