WWF is global environmental conservation organisation active in more than a hundred countries. WWF – Pakistan | aims to stop the degradation of the planet’s natural environment and to build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature. Sustainable Agriculture Programme of WWF – Pakistan is seeking committed individuals Jorjhe following positions:
1. Site Coordinator (Bahawalpur, Sukkur, Rahim Yar Khan)
2. Project Officer (Bahawalpur, Sukkur, Rahim Yar Khan)
3. Decent Work Specialist (Bahawalpur)
4. Ginning Specialist (Bahawalpur)
5. Communications Officer (Bahawalpur)
6. Admin. & Finance Officer (Bahawalpur, Sukkur. Rahim YarKhan)
For job details and application form please visit
Deadline for submissions is December 25th, 2011.
WWF provides a challenging work environment with competitive compensation and is an equal opportunity employer.