OFFICE OF THE MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT
BAHAWAL VICTORIA HOSPITAL BAHAWALPUR
Applications are invited from the Punjab Domiciled suitable candidates for the following post on contract basis for a period of three years which will be extendable subject to satisfactory performance at B.V.Hospital, Bahawalpur.
BOM (Board of Management Vacancy)
Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Instrument from a recognized Polytechnic Institute with one year practical experience with firm standardized by the Health Department for handing, repair maintenance and installation of Electro Medical Equipment in various hospitals.
One year course of Bio Medical Technology from recognized Institute.
1. Prescribed application forms with detail instructions are available in the office of the Medical Superintendent, B.V.Hospital, Bahawalpur. free of cost.
2. All the certificates / documents / testimonials / experience certificates / domicile / CNIC 1 02-passport size photographs be attached with application.
3. Complete application form in all aspect must be reached in the Medical Superintendent Off ice within 10 days of the publication.
4. Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be entertained. Interview date of short listed candidates will be displayed on the Notice Board of M.S. Office, BVH, Bahawalpur. No Separate interview call letter will be issued to short listed candidates.
5. Latest Govt. Rules & Regulations / Policies will be followed regarding age limitations, age relaxation.
6. Eligible candidates appearing for interview must bring the original documents alongwith attested photocopies.
7. Employees already serving should apply through proper channel their respective department alongwith NOC.
8. Recruitment shall be made as per Govt. Recruitment Rules / Policy.
9. 03% quota for disable persons, as per Govt. Instructions.
10. 05% quota for minorities (Non-Muslims), as per Govt. Instructions.
11. No TA/DA shall be permissible.
DR. IRSHAD AHMAD Medical Superintenddent B.V. Hospital Bahawalpur
Ad Refrence IPB-1456