PAKISTAN OILFIELDS LIMITED
Pakistan Oilfields Limited, a leading Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Company is looking for a result oriented, highly professional & self motivated individuals for the following position at Fields:
• DAE (Mechanical) with 3rd class Boiler Engineering Competency Certificate from Punjab Board of Examining Engineer is a must.
• 05 years post qualification experience of operation & maintenance of packaged type fire tube gas fired fully automated industrial Steam Boiler.
• Proven experience of De-aerator & Steam Boilers operation at different load as per plant conditions to achieve ECR (Economic continuous rating), Boiler Start-up, Shutdown/emergency handling.
• Operational and maintenance experience of Activated carbon filters & Reverse Osmosis (RO) water treatment plants.
• Be able to handle shifts independently.
• Can prepare Packaged Type, Fire Tube Boiler for Annual Inspection.
The organization offers challenging work environment with opportunities for advancement to the right candidate. Remuneration package commensurate with qualification and experience.
Candidates with strong educational background, fulfilling the above criteria should send their CVs by post at following address latest by 31-05-2015. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Personnel & Administration Department Pakistan Oilfields Limited POL House, Morgah, Rawalpindi