gll Wafaqi Mohtasib (Ombudsman) s Secretariat
36-Constitution Avenue, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad,
Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals to fill up the below mentioned posts in the Wafaqi Mohtasib (Ombudsman)’s Secretariat, Head Office, Islamabad and its Regional Offices.
S.No. Name of Post Qualification Age Station Domicile Total No. of posts
1- Caretaker (BS-16) Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Bachelor Degree from any recognized University alongwith 03 years experience in reputed hotel/hostel or experience of defense services 21-30 years Head Office Punjab 01 Total 01
2- Assistant (BS-14) Bachelor Degree from any recognized University 18-25 years Head Office 10 R.O. Peshawar 01 R.O. Quetta 02 R.O. Sukkur 01 Merit 01 Punjab 06 Sindh (U) 02 Balochistan 01 AJK01 NA/FATA 01 Minority 01 Disable 01 Total 14
3- Telephone Operator (BS-09) Intermediate with 2 years experience in the relevant field 18-25 years Head Office 01 Punjab 01 Total 01
4- Telephone Technician (BS-08) Matriculation with 2 years experience in the relevant field 18-25 years Head Office 01 Punjab 01 Total 01
5- Receptionist (BS-07) Matriculate or Equivalent 18-25 years Head Office 01 Punjab 01 Total 01
Terms and conditions:
1. Candidates already working in the Government Organizations/Departments shall apply through proper channel.
2. Interested candidates meeting the requisite qualification and criteria may apply to the NTS, WMS (Project) within 15 days from the date of advertisement. Late submission of applications after due date will not be entertained.
3. Call letters for Interview will be issued after scrutiny and shortlisting of applications.
4. The candidates should send their applications with two recent photographs.
5. The number of posts may be increased/decreased.
6. Computer knowledge is mandatory for all the positions.
7. Age relaxation will be allowed as per Government instructions. However, General Relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit will be applicable forall posts.
8. No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in Test/Interview.
9. Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat encourages the qualified male and female candidates to participate.
10. Provincial and Regional Quota shall be observed as per Federal Government Policy.
How to Apply:
1. Please download the Application Form and deposit slip from NTS website (www.nts.org.pk), pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country-wide online branches of ABL, HBL, UBL and MCB.
2. Please send, by mail or courier, the filled up Application Form alongwith the paid copy of the deposit slip to: NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad. Application Forms submitted by hand will not be accepted.
3. Information provided in the Application Forms will be verified in case of offer of appointment. In case of any false or forged information, the Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat reserves the right to cancel the candidature at any stage (even after employment), if so revealed later) and to initiate legal action against the applicant.
4. Testfee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
5. Please use separate form and separate envelope if you wish to apply for more than one posts.
6. For any further information, please visit NTS website:
www.nts.org.pk, or call 051-8444441