Legal Advisors Job, Balochistan Department of Energy Job
1. The Government of Balochistan intends to appoint a Legal Advisor for Balochistan Energy Company Limited (BECL) in terms of Section 3 of the Companies (Appointment of Legal Advisor) Act 1974 on retainership basis to advise BECL in the performance of its functions and the discharge of its duties in accordance with the law.
2. The candidate should be at least LL.B. / LL.M. / Bar at Law with at least 15-20 years of relevant experience.
i. The advocate having higher qualification and experience in relevant field shall be preferred.
ii. In addition to active practice he/she must have in depth knowledge of Service & Labour Laws, Corporate & Civil Laws and Financial issues involved in such matters.
3. The Legal Advisor must be able to provide following services:-
i. Drafting / vetting of contracts / agreements
ii. Assistance in legal issues pertaining to execution of contracts / agreements.
iii. Provide legal advice in day to day legal issues and financial aspects.
iv. Pleading and defending civil suits for and against BECL in civil courts and superior courts.
v. Filing of appeals against Orders / Decrees for and against BECL in Appellate Courts.
vi. Any other legal proposition related to other official matters.
vii. Miscellaneous legal issues assigned by the Secretary Department of Energy CEO of BECL.
4. The interested individuals / firms fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned at Para 2 and capable of providing the services mentioned at Para 3 are invited to submit their detailed CV / Profile.
5. The CV / Profile must reach the office of Secretary Department of Energy within 15 days of publication of this advertisement at the address given below.
6. The competent authority reserves the right to accept or reject any application / CV / Profile prior to the award of the contract. In this regard, the decision of the Department of Energy will be considered as final and not challengeable
Secretary Department of Energy Room No. 06, 2nd Floor, Block # 09, Civil Secretariat, Zarghoon Road, Quetta.
PRQ No. 3242/13