Overseas Pakistanis Foundation
Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis & HRD, Government of Pakistan
Overseas Patetans Fo.rdalcn
Applications are invited from the suitable candidates, who possess degrees / certificates duly recognized by Higher Education Commission (HEC) / relevant board for appointment in Overseas Pakistanis Foundation against the post given as under:
S.No. Title of Posts, Grade/ Pay Scale Quota Role & Responsibilities Minimum Qualifications, Experience and other conditions
1. Chief Financial Officer (On Contract Basis initially for a period of three years (Extendable) On Lump Sum remuneration -Equivalent to OPF Grade-11 (Negotiable) No. of post = 01 Merit The Chief Financial Officer shall be responsible for ensuring that appropriate advice is given to the Board on all financial matters, for keeping proper financial records and accounts, and for maintaining an effective system of internal financial control. • A member of a recognized body of professional accountants with at least five years relevant experience, in case of Public Sector Companies having total assets of five billion rupees or more; OR • A person holding a master degree in finance from a university recognized by the Higher Education Commission with at least ten years relevant experience, in case of other Public Sector Companies. Maximum Age Limit – 50 years
2. Company Secretary (On Contract Basis initially for a period of three years (Extendable) On Lump Sum remuneration -Equivalent to OPF Grade-11 (Negotiable) No. of post = 01 Merit The Company Secretary shall be responsible for ensuring that Board procedures are followed, and that all applicable laws, rules and regulations and other relevant statements of best practice are complied with. • Member of a recognized body of professional accountants; OR • Member of a recognized body of corporate or chartered secretaries; OR • Person holding a master degree in Business Administration or Commerce or being a Law Graduate from a university recognized by the Higher Education Commission with at least five years relevant experience. • MaximumAgeLimit-50years
3. Chief Internal Auditor (On Contract Basis initially for a period of three years (Extendable) On Lump Sum remuneration -Equivalent to OPF Grade-11 (Negotiable) No. of post = 01 Merit The Chief Internal Auditor, who is the head of the internal audit function in the Public Sector Company, shall be accountable to the audit committee and have unrestricted access to the audit committee • Five years of relevant audit experience and is a, a) Member of a recognized body of professional accountants; or b) Certified internal auditor; or c) Certified fraud examiner; or d) Certified internal control auditor; or e) Person holding a master degree in finance from a university recognized by the Higher Education Commission: • Provided that individuals serving as Chief Internal Auditor of the Public Sector Company for the last five years at the time of coming into force of these rules shall be exempted from the above qualification requirement. • Maximum Age Limit-50 years.
4. Principal Engineer (Civil) (On contract basis initially for a period of two years) OPF Grade-10 (39,250-3.360-86.290) Number of Post=01 Merit He will be responsible to look after the development, construction, monitoring, implementation and maintenance works of housing schemes/ projects/ office buildings etc. • At least second class Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from HEC recognized university. • Seventeen years post qualification experience in the relevant field in a responsible position equivalent to OPF grade 7 or basic pay scale 17 and above in Government or in an organization or a firm of repute in public or private sector including 5 years experience in a post in or equivalent to OPF grade 9 or basic pay scale 19 or above. • Must be duly registered with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC). • Maximum age limit=50 years.
How to Apply:
1. Please download the prescribed Application Form from OPF website (www.opf.org.pk).
2. Please send, by mail or courier, the filled up application form along with attested copies of documents/ certificates at the address given below:
3. Information provided will be verified in case of offer of appointment.
4. In case of any false or forged information, OPF reserves the right to cancel your candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so revealed later) and to initiate a legal action against the applicant.
5. Last date of submission of Application is November 02, 2015. Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
NOTE / INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
2. Candidates will be required to bring Original documents (Educational and Experience certificates) at the time of interview.
3. No TA/DA will be admissible for Interview.
4. The candidates working in public sector departments/organizations should send their applications through proper channel.
5. Age relaxation would be admissible under the government rules.
6. Experience specified in the advertisement means experience after acquiring the relevant qualification specified above.
7. Incomplete applications, applications not sent on the prescribed format and applications of government/semi government employees not sent through proper channel would not be considered.
8. Applications sent through e-mail or by hand, and applications received after the closing date shall not be considered.
9. OPF reserves the right to postpone or cancel the recruitment / induction on any or all advertised posts at any stage without assigning any reason.
10. Concealing of facts and any direct or indirect pressure for appointment would lead to the disqualification of candidate.
pid# 1936/is Additional Director (Human Resource)
Overseas Pakistanis Foundation
Shahrah-e-Jamhuriat, P.O. Box No. 1470, G-5/2, Islamabad | Ph. No. 051-9048222