CATTLE MARKET MANAGEMENT COMPANY
Cattle Market Management Company established by Government of the Punjab under the provision of the Companies Ordinance 1984 is looking for suitable candidates domiciled in Punjab, fulfilling the eligibility criteria for its following positions on contract basis. The contract will be initially for a period of two years extendable on need cum performance basis.
1. Managing Director
• Candidate should hold MBA (Marketing, finance, HR), MPA, MA / M.Sc from any HEC recognized National or International universities. Preference will be given to the candidates with DVM / M.Phil in Veterinary Sciences, experience and qualification.
• Should have at least .15 years of experience working in public/private sector including 5 years senior management position.
• Age limit 50 years.
• Strategic planning, analysis and decision making.
• Planning and organizing.
• Team leadership and group management, communication including excellent drafting abilities and public relations skills.
SALARY PACKAGE: M-lll
TORs for Managing Director
• The Managing Director shall be overall responsible for implementing the directives and decisions of the Board of Directors in the Company’s management, operations and the fulfillment of its policies/objectives.
• Leadership, to foster overall institutional and operational quality.
• Administration of day-to-day activities of the Company.
• Interaction with the members of the Board of Directors, General Body, Government Departments etc.
• Interaction with Local Government authorities and related institutional bodies.
• Long-range and strategic planning.
• Other responsibilities as assigned by the Board of Directors.
2. Chief Financial Officer (CFO) I Company
• Chartered Accountant or Cost Management Accountant / Masters in (Commerce, Finance), MBA Finance.
• At least 10 years of experience in financial management in a sizeable public / private organization.
• Experience in formulating financial strategies and systems / procedures and development.
• Excellent IT skills.
• Age limit 45 years.
TORs of Chief Financial Officer I Company
• To formulate / review financial and accounting policies and procedures with a view to achieve transparency and accountability.
• To ensure preparation of statutory financial statements and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
• To coordinate with the MD for preparation of agendas / working papers for BOD & Committee.
• To prepare budget and arrange approval from the Committee / Board of Directors etc etc.
3. ASSISTANT AUDITOR: ualification:
• Holds B.Com Degree with 2nd Division OR have Bachelor’s Degree in one of these fields: Accounting, Finance, Audit, Economics or Business Administration. Computer competency requiring word-processing, spreadsheet and database software knowledge and experience.
• At least 2-3 years of experience
• Maximum age Limit 35 Years
BPS-14 +30% of basic pay as Social Security
Provide significant help and support to senior professionals to review a corporation’s internal controls and procedures
Analyze and evaluate the accuracy of accounting systems and procedures
Check and inspect the accuracy of accounts receivable and payable ledgers Study and test software and hardware systems of the company
Other responsibilities as assigned.
TORs for ASSISTANT AUDITOR:
4. STENOGRAPHER: (01 Posts)
• Intermediate with WPM- 80 Shorthand, WPM 40 Type writing.
• 2 Years experience with any Organization or public body. –
Age Limit: Maximum 35 years Salary package:
BPS-14 +30% of basic pay as Social Security Allowance
5. DRIVER (02 Posts)
5 years of driving experience and holds valid Driver’s
Maximum 35 years
BPS-04 +30% of basic pay as Social Security Allowance
• Interested candidates may submit their applications complete in all respect alongwith attested copies of requisite testimonials before 21-9-2015 closing hours of the office of Commissioner, Rawalpindi Division Rawalpindi I Chairman, BoDs.
■ Government servants may apply through proper channel.
■ Only short listed candidates would be called for interview.
■ No. TA/DA will be paid to the candidates appearing for interview.
Commiss oner Rawalpindi Division I Chairman, BoDs Cattle Markets Management Company IPL-11697_Rawalpindi Division_