A great opportunity for tax professionals with varying levels of experience in tax policy, tax administration, leadership, human resource management, integrity management, automation of business processes and stakeholder involvement.
JOB TITLE: Chairperson Balochistan Revenue Authority
DEPARTMENT: Finance Department. Government of Balochistan GRADE: BPS-21orMP-1
DURATION OF CONTRACT: Three Years Term. Extendable for a similar Term subject to satisfactory performance. DUTY LOCATION: Quetta (Balochistan) QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
a. Master’s or equivalent degree in Economics or Political Science or Law or Public Administration or Accounting or Public Financial Management from a University or Institution duly recognized by Higher Education Commission (HEC);
b. At least twenty-five years experience in the relevant field, including five years’ experience in tax administration particularly in sales tax, federal excise and income tax, financial management, accounting, auditing ata senior position;
c. Not more than sixty five years of age on the date of appointment; and KEY REQUIREMENTS:
• Must be a PAKISTANI Citizen preferably local/domicile of Balochistan Province
• Meet required qualification and specialized experience
• Provide all required documents by closing date SAURY PACKAGE & BENEFITS: Attractive (Negotiable) HOWTO APPLY:
Must submit a complete application (including resume and supporting documents) by post or through special messenger at the office of Additional Secretary (Resource), Finance Department, Government of Balochistan, Civil Secretariat: Quetta, no later than the closing date of the announcement i.e. August 3,2015. REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
The following documents must be provided by the close date:
• RESUME – Showing relevant experience and education and fully supporting the required specialized experience.
• SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS Attested photocopies of CNIC, Local/Domicile certificate, Educational Degrees, Certificates in the relevant field and two latest photographs (passport size).
• NOC FOR DEPUTATION In case of a serving government officer, NOC/Undertaking from an authorized officer of the concerned organization that the officer will be relieved immediately, if selected.
LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: August 3, 2015 WHATTQ EXPECT NEXT;
Within one week of the closing date, your application will be reviewed on the basis of qualification, experience and documentary evidence received along with your application by the closing date. The most highly qualified candidates will be shortlisted. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted directly. Once a hiring decision is made, we will notify all applicants of their final status. CONTACT INFORMATION;
Additional Secretary (Resource), Finance Department, Government of Balochistan, Civil Secretariat, Quetta Phone: 92-81-9203943 Fax: 92-81-9202295 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Lai Jan Jaffar), Additional Secretary, (Resources, BOI and Funds) Finance Department, Quetta