ADVERTISEMENT FOR VACANT POSTS
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following vacant posts on contract / adhoc basis for one year period (extendable on satisfactory performance) in Punjab Institute of Cardiology. Lahore till 22-11-2014. The Interviews will be held as per schedule of each. * Given below and no separate invitation will be issued in this regard*
1 Charge Nurses (BS-16)
2 Computer Operator (BS-14)
3 Junior X-Ray Technician (BS-09)
4 Junior X-Ray Technician (Emergency (BPS-09)
5 Junior Technician (Assistant Perfusionist / Assistant Heart & Lungs Machine Operator) (BS-09)
6 Junior Operation Theater Technician (BPS-09)
7 Junior Technician (ECGTecbnician) (Emergency) (BPS-09)
8 Assistant Electronic Care Taker (BS-11)
9 Nursing Assistant (BS-10)
10 Junior Sterilizer Technician (BS-09)
11 Junior Technician (Radiographer) (BS-09)
12 Junior Lab Technician Emergency (BS-09) (Lab Assistant)
13 Junior Technician (Radiographer) (BS-09)
14 Junior Technician (Operation Theater Assistant)(BS-09)
15 Junior Technician (Dispenser) (BS-09)
16 Electrical Mechanic (BS-06)
17 House Keeper (BS-06)
18 Driver (BS-04)
19 Aya (BS-02)
20 Security Guard (BS-02)
21 Operation Theatre Attendant (BS-02)
22 Cook (BS-01)
23 Bearer (BS-01)
24 Chowkidar (BS-01)
1. Candidates must be domiciled in any district of Punjab, Attested copies of educational qualifications, experience, two latest passport size photographs, residence / domicile and national ID card must be attached with application.
2. The Employees of government / semi government / autonomous bodies should apply through their respective departments.
3. Recruitment will be made according to the prevalent policy of the government of the Punjab.
4. )f a large number of applications are received for the posts, short listing will be made on the basis of Academic Qualifications.
5. The Candidates are advised to bring their original certificates/ documents at the time of interview on the dates mentioned against each post.
6. The relaxation of five years in upper age limit will be given according to the policy of the Government.
7. No TA/DA will be given for interview.
8. The number of posts can be increased or decreased without any intimation. Dr. Ubalda Nighat Medical Superintendent,
IPL-14301 Punjab Institute of Cardiology, Lahore