SSI GENCO HOLDING CO. LTD.
CAREER OPPORTUNITY AS CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
GENCO Holding Company (GHCL) is primarily responsible to direct the Management and Operations of GENCO’s for better Corporate Management, improved financial control and forwarded looking business planning. The company is therefore seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to perform these tasks diligently.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
1 The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) will report to the Board of Directors (BOD) and will work closely with BOD in the development of a strategic plan to advance the company’s mission and objectives as well as to promote transparency and enhance revenue.
The candidate must demonstrate leadership skills, possess management and team building experience, and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
1 The candidate must possess the ability to work as a team player to nurture an environment of opportunity for maximum creativeness, sense of accomplishment and utilization of administrative practices which will assure an efficient operating organization. The candidate must show his / her willingness to be an agent of change.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• A Bachelor / Masters Degree in Engineering or Masters Degree in Business, Management, Commerce or Fellow Member of ICAP, ICMAP would be desirable with 20 years experience. The experience of Power Sector will be given preference.
• Applicant should be thoroughly familiar with the economic, social, legislative and political environment in which today’s Power Sector is operating.
• Applicant should have an understanding of legislative and community relationship, essential for company’s growth.
• The assignment will be on contract basis for a period of three years, extendable with mutual consent. A market based competitive package will be offered commensurate with the qualification and experience of the candidate.
• The candidate should not be more than 65 years of age on the closing date of the receipt of application.
Application duly filed in on prescribed format available on PITC website (www.pitc.com.pk) along with two work and two personal references and two recent passport size photographs should reach at the following address within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.