Chowkidar Job, Directorate of Social Welfare Special Education and Women Empowerment Job, Vocational Teacher, Aya
Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Directorate of Social Welfare, Special Education & Women Empowerment
Jamrud Road, PESHAWAR, Tele: 091-9224253
Applications are invited from suitable candidates having domicile of the relevant districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for appointment against the posts of Vocational Teachcr. Chowkidarand Aya on fixed pay basis in the project titled “Establishment of 125 ITCs” in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa The applicants for the post of Vocational Teacher must possess the following qualifications and age limit;
Name of Post Number of Posts & Location
1. Vocational Teacher Lakki Marwat-3. Karak-2. Hangu-1, Nowshcra-10. Swabi-8, Dir Lower-S. Dir Uppcr-3. Malakand-4, Swat-9.
Shangla-1, Buner-4, Chitral-4, Abbottabad-6. Haripur-4, Mansehra-3. Torghar-2. Battagram-2 and Kohistan-2.
2. Chowkidar Lakki Vlarwat-3. Karak-2. I hmgu-2, Nowshera-10, Swabi-8. Dir Lower-8, Dir Upper-3, Malakand-4, Swat-9,
Shangla-I, Buner-4, Chitral-4, Abbottabad-6, Haripur-4, Mansehra-3, Torghar-2, Battagram-2 and Kohistan-2
3. Aya Lakki Marwat-3. Karak-2. Hangu-2, Nowshera-10, Swabi-8k Dtr Lower-8. Dir Upper-3. Malakand-4, Swat-9.
Shangla-1. Buner-4, Chitral-4. Abbottabad-6, llaripur-4, Mansehra-3, forghar-2, Baltagram-2 Kohistan-2. and Kohat-1.
6. Terms & Conditions:
1 The candidate should send attested photocopies of all documents along with applications for the relevant post to the Directorate of Social Welfare containing their full name, father name, details of qualification, age, complete/correct postal address and contact numbers, character Certificate from the Principal. Academic Officer of the Academic Institution last attended and also certificates of character from two responsible persons not being his /her relatives. Name of the post must be mentioned in the application.
2. The recruitment shall be made as per project policy of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
3. No TA/DA is allowed.
4. After due date (15 days from the date of advertisement) no application will be considered. Only shortlisted, qualified candidates will be called for interview.
5. The candidates having domicile of concerned district shall be interviewed for the posts of that district. Candidates should apply only to the posts of their respective Districts.
6. Candidates not fulfilling the required qualification should not apply at all.
7. Offer of appointment against the post of Aya Chowkidar shall be issued when the Vocational Teacher is also selected and her credentials are duly verified. In case, eligible Vocational teacher is not available for a particular Dastakari Center in a district, the Chowkidar and Aya post shall not be filled.
8. The Directorate of Social Welfare, Special Education & Women Empowerment Khyber Pakhtunkhwa will verify all the educational documents of the recommended candidates from the concerned Boards/Universities. In case of apply with fake Bogus documents the candidate shall be liable to serious legal aciion.
(Akbar Ali Khan) Director