A Progressive Public Sector Organization invites applications for following positions – qualification, experience as shown against each:-
Position Who Should Apply Qualification & Experience
1. Security / Intelligence / Administration / Technical / Psychologist / Psychiatrist (Male) in: ■ BPS-19 for Lt Cols/ Equivalent in PAF & PN ■ BPS-18 for Majs / Equivalent in PAF & PN Retired armed forces officers in following ranks, having SOS date within 2 yrs of 11 May, 2014 ■ Lt Cols / Equivalent within 48 yrs of age ■ Majs / Equivalent within 46 yrs of age ■ Psc / isc for officers ex fighting arms Artillery, Air Defense, PAF & PN (Lt Cols & Equivalent) ■ Relevant technical arms degree / qualification for technical arms / other arms / services officers in addition to above military qualification.
■ At least UCC for fighting arms officers (Majs & Equivalent) ■ Relevant degree / qualification for technical arms / other arms / services officers in addition to above military qualification (Majs & Equivalent)
■ Psychologist: MSc Psychology preferable MS / M.Phil /Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology. ■ Psychiatrist: MBBS with additional qualification of FCPS/MRC Psychiatry / MCPS / Diploma in Psychiatric Medicine or Graded Specialist ex Army.
2. ■ Clinical Psychologist / Industrial & Organizational Psychologist / Psychometricians (BPS-17) ■ Assistant Managers – IT, General Administration & Telecommunication (BPS-17) Civilians within 34 years of age on 11 May 2014 ■ 16 yrs education with specialization / majors in subject relevant to the position – min 60% marks for annual system and min CGPA 2.5/4.0 for semester system. ■ Not more than one 2nd Div in education career including Matric. ■ For the position of Psychologist, preferably MS / M.Phil / Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology.
Terms of Employment. Fixed term contract, extendable from time to time subject to satisfactory performance I job requirement. Selected candidates can be employed anywhere in the country. Medical Allowance, House Rent Subsidy, Conveyance Allowance and other allowances will also be paid according to pay scales.
Instructions for Applicants. Applications along with CVs, one passport photograph, four one inch size photographs and copy of CNIC will be submitted to Headquarters Security Division, SPD, RDM Directorate (HR-I Branch), P.O.Box No. 632, Rawalpindi before 11 May 2014. Applications with incomplete information will not be considered. Shortlisted candidates will be called for position specific written & psychological tests. Organization reserves the right to shortlist the best applicants as per its requirement. TA/ DA is not admissible. Following information is mandatory:-
■ For Retired Armed Forces Officers. Application with CV bearing information on service no, name, rank, arm I service, DOB, SOD date, present & permanent address, medical category (reason if low medical category), qualifications (civil & military) experience I employment, Line / Mobile telephone Nos and e-mail address.
■ For Civilians. Application with CV, copy of CNIC, education certificates & degrees I transcripts along with HEC equivalence for foreign university degree & IBCC equivalence for A10 level certificates.
Venues for Test and Interviews. Shortisted applicants will be required to appear in tests / interview at the following stations:-
• Rawalpindi. For applicants of Punjab, KPK, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan and Azad Kashmir
• Karachi. For applicants of Sind
• Quetta. For applicants of Balochistan _
11 May 2014 is the last date for Submission of Applications
Exact dates & details will – be intimated to shortisted applicants
P1D (QNo 4241,’13
- spd jobs
- spd jobs 2015
- spd pakistan
- jobs in spd
- spd force jobs 2015
- jobs in spd 2015
- spd jobs 2014
- Spd job 2015
- spd pakistan jobs 2017
- job s p d pk