NISHAT COMMERCIAL MANAGER
Nishat is one of the leading, most diversified business groups in South East Asia and is a premier business house of Pakistan. Nishat group of companies has Textile, Cement, Insurance, Banking, Hotels & Properties and Power Generation as core businesses. Nishat acquired AES Lalpir Pvt. Limited and AES Pakgen Pvt. Limited in year 2010, having gross capacity of 727 MW. Both plants are situated Near Mahmud Kot, District Muzaffargarh (Punjab), and are heavy fuel oil fired, supplying clean and reliable electricity to the people of Pakistan since 1997 and 1998.
We are looking for a professional for our Lalpir and Pakgen Power Ltd., to manage relationship with the key stakeholders, which includes power purchaser, regulators and government authorities at Federal and Provincial level and media. Individual should be able to administer all commercial matters which include invoicing, collections, receipts, dispute resolution and monitoring the revenues.
Position Title: Commercial Manager.
Qualification: Graduate from reputable HEC recognized university, minimum 16 years of education, preferably Masters in Business Administration, Chartered Accountant, Engineering or LLB. Experience: Minimum 10 years in the power sector of Pakistan (in a similar role). Location: Lahore.
• Ensure accurate and timely submission of invoices to the respective government department.
• Work closely with the company’s senior management and coordinate effectively for timely completion of commercial, legal and technical matters.
• Manage effectively and successfully, all the matters related to Power Purchase Agreement with the relevant government authorities, institutions.
• Lead and motivate the team, work on their formal and informal career development, by involving them in strategic planning, budgeting, forecasting and decision making.
• Supervise approval and licenses and serve as liaison with power purchaser and other stakeholders.
• Candidate should not exceed 40 years of age.
• Outstanding Interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Excellent Time Management skills; Leadership skills; goal oriented and a team player.
• Working knowledge of Pakistan’s Private Power sector policies and its regulatory framework.
1. Candidates meeting the above criteria may send their CV at email ID: email@example.com latest by 28. December 2015.
2. Kindly note that only short listed candidates shall be contacted. Paper copies of the CV’s shall not be entertained.
3. The employer reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.