Conserve Electricity, Conquer Loadshedding
FOR GUJRANWALA ELECTRIC POWER COMPANY LIMITED
The Gujranwala Electric Power Company (GEPCO) requires services of a high caliber financial professional for placement as Company Secretary of GEPCO.
Job Profile: Reporting to the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer of GEPCO. The incumbent shall be responsible, for ensuring that appropriate advice is given to the Board on all corporate matters, the management of the company and implementations of sound corporate policies and compliance of laws and rules.
Required Qualification & Experience Age Limit
i. A member of a recognized body of professional accountants; or ii. A member of a recognized body of corporate or chartered secretaries; or iii. A person holding a Master Degree in business administration or commerce or being a law graduate (Preferably holding an L.L.M Degree) from a University recognized by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan with at least 15 years relevant experience. 35 to 50 Years
Other Terms & Conditions
1. Salary Package: A six digit salary package with company maintained car.
2. Tenure: The appointment will be made on CONTRACT basis initially for a period of two (2) years, extendable on satisfactory performance.
3. Candidates already working in Govt. / Semi Govt, organization should apply along with IMOC of the respective departments, issued on letter pad.
4. Attested copies of following documents should be attached with applications:-
(a) All educational certificates/degrees.
(b) Experience certificates on letter pad of concerned organization.
(c) Computerized CNIC.
(d) Domicile certificate.
(e) Two photographs.
(f) Departmental permission certificate.
5. Detailed CV / Resume along with covering letter / application and testimonials should be dispatched to Chairman BOD GEPCO, Room No.26,1 st Floor, 565-A Model Town, Gujranwala. Last date for application submission is Monday 15″1 June. 2015.
6. Dismissed employee of any organization is not eligible.
7. Incomplete applications in any respect and those received after the stipulated period will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable.
8. Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview.
9. No TA/DA is permissible.
DIRECTOR GENERAL (HR & ADMN) GEPCO
565-A, MODEL TOWN, GUJRANWALA.
(Ph: 055-9200513,055-9200519-261 www.gepco.com.pk
Gujranwala Electric Power Company Limited