Computer Instructor Job, AJK Information Technology Board Job
AZAD GOVERNMENT OF THE STATE OF JAMMU & KASHMIR
Azad Jammu & Kashmir Information Technology Board was established in 2001 under the act of AJK Legislative Assembly. Information Technology Board has initiated many IT projects i.e establishment of 274 IT labs and automation of Government Departments. The Information Technology Board envisioned AJK to be a progressive and modern state, poised to take its place amongst the developed states of the world. AJK Information Technology Board under its Mass Literacy Program intends to conduct test/interview for the following purely contractual IT posts (Male/Female) in govt. Institutions of (04) Non-Earthquake Affected Districts of AJK (Mirpur, Bhimber, Sudhanoti and Kotli) Under the Project Titiled “Establishment of Computer Labs in Remaining Educational Institutions in Non-Earthquake affected Districts of AJK”.
1) Selection will be purely made on merit.
2) The applications must be submitted online at www.ajk.qov.pk. However the Hard copy of application along with CV and attested copies of certificates/degrees from the concerned institutions and two passport size photograph should reach in the office of the undersigned with in (25) days of the first publication of this advertisement.
3) The application form & detailed job description can be obtained from AJK Web portal: www.ajk.qov.pk.
4) Original document should have to be produced at the time of test/interview.
5) NoTA/DAshall be permissible for test/interview.
6) Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
7) The name of the District/Refugee must be mentioned on the left corner of envelope.
8) Incomplete application and those received after the due date will not be entertained.
9) IT Board reserves the right for addition and deletion of advertised post.
Note: Refugee settled in Pakistan and Jammu & Kashmir 1989 are
encouraged to apply according to Notification No S&GAD (P-111)
2012(6) dated 04-01-2013.
Muhammad Sarwar Gondal
Director General/Secretary Information Technology Board Block-C New District Head Quarter Complex Muzaffarabad, Ph: 05822-920122, Fax: 05822-920136