Consultancy Services Required
The Pakistan Stone Development Company (PASDEC) .Ministry of Industries and Production, Government of Pakistan in executing Creative Entrepreneurship for Women Project. The project is implemented by the TVET Reform Support Programme which is funded by the European Union, the embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, the Federal Republic of Germany and the Royal Norwegian Embassy and has been commissioned by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ). The Deutsche Gesselschaft Fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit is implementing this programme in close coordination with National Vocational and Technical Training Commission (NAVTTC). Sealed bids from individual, professionals/consultancy firms are invited for the following assignments for a limited period of time.
1. Consultant for Developing Image Bank and Web Portal
Core Deliverable: Responsible for developing a complete web portal according to the project requirement with optimal technical platforms, hosting facilities, software for various kinds of video and picture based content, interactivity (blogs, emails etc.) and ensures their implementation to allow easy, secure and fast access to the users.
2. Consultant for Curriculum Development (Mosaic, Crafts and Inlays)
Core Deliverable: Responsible for development of detailed curriculum including all training/reading material with visual support that generates equal illustration for literate and illiterate women. The curriculum will be developed for marble Mosaic, Marble Crafts and Marble Inlays with accreditation by NAVTTC and translation in English and Urdu both in soft and hard versions.
3. Consultant for Enterprise Development Training
Core Deliverable: Responsible for provision of Enterprise Development training module for the entrepreneurship development of women trainees in the mosaic, crafts and inlays sector. Conduct measures for enhancing the business and technical capacity of trained women in mosaic, crafts and inlays with linkages development in the national and international markets.
1. Detailed TORs are available on PPRA website or can be obtained through email from email@example.com. Bids for curriculum development shall only be accepted if it covers all the three curricula.
2. Interested bidders should submit their proposals to the undersigned by 10.30 AM of 15th Jan 2015. Bids will be opened on the same day at 11.00 AM in the presence of bidders.
3. Bidder must submit 2% earnest money with the bid in shape of Bank Guarantee, CDR, DD and Banker’s Cheque (crossed cheque is not accepted).
4. Bids will be evaluated based on qualification of staff and experience and number of similar projects done in the past.
5. Bids will be valid for 60 days from the date of submission of bids.
6. PASDEC reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids by assigning reason but it’s not liable to justify.
PAKISTAN STONE DEVELOPMENT COMPANY (PASDEC)
2nd Floor, Islamabad Chamber of Commerce & Industry Building, Mauve Area, G-8/1, Islamabad-Pakistan Ph: +92-51-9263465-7, 9261633-6, Fax: +92-51-9263464 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.pasdec.com.pk