AIR UNIVERSITY FAZAIA MEDICAL COLLEGE
ARCHITECT / CONSULTANT REQUIRED
PROVISION OF CIVIL WORK FOR ADDITION/ALTERATION, EQUIPMENT FOR MEDICAL LAB, FURNITURE, AND BOOKS FOR MEDICAL COLLEGE LIBRARY
1. Air University invites sealed tenders, based on single stage two envelopes bid procedure, from Contractors and Authorized dealers/Suppliers experienced in the relevant field. The details are as follows:-
Cat Description Tender # Cost of Tender Document
a Civil Work for addition/alteration in existing building AU/FMC/02/2015 500/-
b Provision of Medical Students’ Lab Equipment AU/FMC/03/2015 500/-
c Provision of Medical Books for Library AU/FMC/04/2015 500/-
2. Firms holding valid registration with any Government Department can apply. Firms are to furnish the following detail with Technical Proposals.
• Company Profile.
• Bank statement of the firms for the period of 01 st Jan, 2014 to 31 st Dec. 2014.
• Description and value of each Project, related to the bid, completed since 01st Jan. 2013.
• Description and value of each ongoing Project relevant to the bid.
• Affidavit that firm is neither black listed, nor indulged in litigation with any Government Department/Civil Agency.
3. Tender documents can be obtained from Director P&D office wef 30 Apr, 2015 on any working day. by depositing Cash (non-refundable) mentioned against each category or in the form of pay order in favour of Air University. Sector E-9 Islamabad.
4. Bidders can bid for one complete category only.
5. Bidders are to submit their Technical and Financial Proposals clearly marked and sealed in separate envelopes.
6. Sealed Tenders along with 2% Call Deposit in favour of Director P&D must reach his office before 12:00 hours on 12 May, 2015.
7. Technical proposals would be opened in the Director P&D office at 12:30 hours, on 12 May. 2015 in the presence of bidders/their reps who choose to attend.
8. The offer must be valid for at least 30 days from the date of tender opening.
9. Taxes (where applicable) will be deducted as per Government Rules.
10. Air University reserves the right to reject all the bids prior to acceptance of the bid.
1. Air University (AU) requires services of qualified Architect/Consultant for construction of multi-story hostel building of Fazaia Medical College at Air University. E-9, PAF Complex, Islamabad.Applications are invited on single stage two envelopes procedure from reputed Architect firms for the preparation of design, drawings and estimated project cost. Selection of firm will be based on merit, reputation and experience in designing the buildings.
Terms of Reference:
i. Preparation of architecture, structural, plumbing design and drawings as per AU requirements.
ii. Preparation of electric design keeping in view that primary source of power for the building would be solar energy with main power supply as standby source.
iii. Preparation of tender documents including details of specification for selection of contractor.
iv. Detail drawings of architecture, structural, plumbing design.
v. Preparation of detailed drawings of electric wiring, gas installation, internal wiring, sanitary and interior fittings etc.
vi. Preparation of accurate Bill of Quantities and detailed estimates of project components.
The Technical proposal should include the following information (please provide copies of documents where necessary):
a. Name of Architect/ Consultant Firm, date of establishment, organizational set-up and location of Head Office.
b. A copy of registration certificate with PCATP and Income Tax Department.
c. Detail of completed projects in the last five years. Experience of having constructed 100.000 Sft or more of one educational facility would merit preference.
d. Number and detail of team to be employed for the project.
e. Any other pertinent information in support of this pre-qualification should also be provided if available.
f. Affidavit that the Firm has not been black listed by the Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous Body and is not involved in litigation with any Govt. Department/Autonomous Body.
g. Financial stability (Financial statement for the past 3 years).
a. Charges in terms of % of project cost.
b. Terms of payment
2. Interested firms should send their Technical & Financial proposals sealed in separate envelopes to Director P&D, latest by 12 May, 2015.
3. Air University reserves the right to reject any or all offer.
Director P&D, Air University Sector E-9, Islamabad Tel No: 051-9263207