NATIONAL COMMISSION FOR HUMAN DEVELOPMENT
Government of Pakistan i
CONSULTANT RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT (CONTRACT)
1. The incumbent should be able to show successful track record in the relevant field of research and development Quality Assurance Criteria and Performance Evaluation Standards, Strategic Planning, Program development assessment & M&E in Education Sector, Networking and Coordination, Proposal writing including budgeting and project designing, Research Development and Capacity Building.The minimum required qualification is Masters in Social Sciences preferably in Economics and Education Planning and Management with a minimum of 08 years post qualification relevant experience.
2. The minimum age limit on the date of advertisement should not exceed 45 years and incumbent should be medically fit and must be resident of Pakistan with a valid CNIC.
3. The incumbent should hold degree(s) from institution recognized by the HEC and shall be terminated if any of information provided found fake at the time of recruitment and thereof.
4. NoTA/DA will be admissible for interview.
5. The Commission reserves the right to withdraw at any time of recruitment process.
6. The suitable candidate will be posted at Head Office Islamabad. S/he will be the contract employee of the Commission who will be governed by the Rules and Regulations of the Commission.
7. The NCHD is an equal opportunity provider.
8. The last date of receiving of applications is 4th of September 2015.
Apply with application, copy of educational documents, CNIC, two passport size photographs, achieve- ^ ments, experience letters and other relevant documents to Head of Department, Human Resource S Department, National Commission for Human Development, 14th Floor, Shaheed-e- Millat Secretar- 3 iat, F-6 Jinnah Avenue Islamabad (Ph: 9216200, Fax:9216164).