Government of Pakistan
Ministry of Finance, Revenue, Economic Affairs, Statistics & Privatisation Privatisation Commission
The ideal candidates should be a qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) with articleship completed from Big Four Audit Firms and should preferably be a member of respective domestic or foreign professional body. MBA with Finance from leading business schools.
Demonstrable track record of progressive responsibility and leadership with minimum 10 years expenence. Experience of working as Head of Finance and Accounts in a reputable institution and should be able to perform analysis of balance sheet, including preparation of Financial Statements, maintenance of books of accounts and overall management of affairs of Accounts and Finance, through understanding of GoP Financial Regulations
Liaison with Internal / External auditors and Government auditors, participation in Departmental Accounts Committee (DAC) and Public Accounts Committee (PAC) meetings and assisting Principal Accounting Office (PAO) on various audit reports and audit matters.
Experience of interaction with Government Departments. Government owned Corporations. Banks / Financial Institutions and Courts.
Experience in top financial management position in commercial organizations I public sector organizations. Negotiation skills for dispute resolutions.
Interaction with CBAs and knowledge I experience of Labour Laws and their enforcement / handling of labour issues. Experience of handling liquidations and winding up of companies.
Practical experience of handling management, financial and legal issues of public I private sector companies and privatisation related issues.
Able to perform Industry and company analysis valuation and financial restructuring of companies. The Senior Financial Consultant (SFC) will not serve as Transaction Manager (TM).
The ideal candidates should posses at least a post graduate degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics. Electrical Engineering or equivalent from top universities. Candidates having academic qualification in Electrical Engineering or other Energy related engineering fields with experience in working of DISCOs I GENCOs, will be preferred. Candidates should be a member of respective domestic or foreign professional body.
The ideal candidates should have at least a graduate degree in Law from HEC recognized local or foreign institution preferably
with specialization in contract / commercial law.LLM or Bar-at-Law, will be given preference.
Familiarity with Government of Pakistan Rules & Regulation including but not limited to FRs and PPRA.
The candidate should possess extensive post qualification experience in corporate transactions, and preferably the process of
divestment in the sectors mentioned in the privatisation program (available on website).
The candidate should be able to advise in preparation of bid documents. Share Purchase Agreements, with expertise in drafting, implementation and negotiation of contracts with the Financial Advisors
Provide day to day legal services on corporate and regulatory matters; opine on application of laws and regulations and compliances for the ongoing and past transactions. Experience in corporate and commercial litigation.
Must possess a valid license to practicing in High Court(s). and preferably in the Supreme Court. Experience of handling liquidation.
Strong analytical I communication skills are required along with demonstrated ability to thrive in fast paced deadline onented environments.
The Privatisation Commission (PC) is entrusted with pnvatisation of government entities I assets. The Commission provides a stimulating and challenging environment, and is in the process or recruiting in-house Consultants, on contract basis, initially for a period of two years in the field of Legal and Insurance & Banking & Finance.
Applications are invited from qualified and task oriented candidates fulfilling the following eligibility criteria to process and manage the pnvatisation transactions in accordance with relevant regulations and the applicable privatisation policies.
1. Senior Financial Consultant: 01 Vacancy
2. Consultant (Power): 01 Vacancy
3. Legal (Corporate): 02 Vacancies
General Requirements for all Job Categories:
• Selected Candidates will be offered pay package commensurate with their educational qualification and relevant experience. Basic Pay Package Range: Rs.75.000/- to Rs.300,000/-. Additionally House Rent Allowance @ 60%. Medical Allowance @ 10%. Conveyance Allowance @ 10% and Utility Allowance @ 10% of the initial basic are also admissible.
• Candidate should be thorough professional with extensive experience of minimum 05 years in the related sector
• Candidate should have experience in managing relationships with institutional investors and working expertise with renowned foreign and domestic financial institutions.
Experience of interaction with Government Departments. Government Owned Corporations and Courts. Managerial I senior level experience of handling the related sector issues, regulatory matters, restructuring etc. Have fair knowledge of industry analysis, company valuation and financial restructuring.
• Strong corporate finance background and analytical I communication & presentation skills are required along with demonstrated ability to thrive in fast paced deadline oriented environments.
1. The candidates must have an excellent oral and written communications I presentations skills and proficiency in computer and of proven integrity and competence.
2. Must be within the age limit of 30 and above.
3. The candidates should clearly mention the post for which they are applying for.
4. Only short listed candidates would be called for interview.
5. Government servants should apply through proper channel.
6. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates.
7. Application should be sent within 15 days of publication of the advertisement.
Director General (Admn/Finance & Legal) Privatisation Commission 5 – A, Constitution Avenue, EDB Building, Islamabad Ph. # 051-9205369, 9205146, Fax # 051-9203076 – 9211692