CHIP Training & Consulting (Pvt) Ltd. is seeking appbcabons for the position of “Continuous Community Protected Vaccine (CCPV) Manager” in KP & FATA for Polio Eradication Initiative.
Duty Station No. of Positions
• Postgraduate university degree or its equivalent in public relations, communications, social sciences, international relations, or graduate with PEI experience
• At least seven years of professional experience in health related communications, public information, or related field
• At least four years of working experience in the field of EPI / PEI / maternal and child health
• Previous working experience with government, international organizations in the field of EPI / PEI / Maternal & child health highly desired
• Willing for extensive traveling and working in the field.
Detailed TORs are available on our website www.ctc.org .pk Candidates are requested to send their CVs on following email IDs: “firstname.lastname@example.org” for KP and •email@example.com” for FATA by Sunday 11th Octobor 2015.
Applications received after the deadline will not be entertained. Only short listed candidates will be called for test and interviews.