POSTS OF CORPORALS IN COUNTER TERRORISM DEPARTMENT
As a part of efforts to build capacities to fight terrorism, Government of the Punjab has decided to restructure its Counter Terrorism Department. Applications are invited from male and female residents of Punjab who fulfill following eligibility criteria:
B.A/B.Sc. or equivalent qualification with second division (minimum) from a Higher Education Commission recognized University/Institute Domiciled in the Punjab Age limit: 18 to 25 years as on 25-11-2013
Eligibility of candidates shall be determined on the basis of endurance.
psychological, written tests and Interview.
Result awaiiing candidates shall not be considered.
1 mile run: 08 minutes for male candidates
14 minutes for female candidates Chin-ups: 03 ^
Push-ups: 20 in 90 seconds > Sit-ups: 20 in 90 seconds J
Pay & Allowances
Rs.75.000/- including all allowances etc.
Minimum Physical Measurements
Distant Vision: With glasses 6/6 Near Vision: Normal
Height Height Chest
Average Weight: Medically fit
5 feet 7 inches, (male candidates) 5 feet 2 inches (female candidates) 33″-34″1/2 (for male candidates only) As per given age and height standards
How to Apply
• Desirous candidates can download application forms from National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk) from 11.11.2013 onwards
• Candidates shall submit application form duly filled in along with copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS head office through courier on the address mentioned in the application form. Original academic qualifications and other documents will be inspected at the time of interview
• Last date of submission of application form is 25.11.2013
• Incomplete applications or application carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected. Test contents and sample papers shall be available on NTS website.
• All the relevant information shall be available on NTS website
• No individual, institution or department other than NTS is authorized to distribute or collect the application forms.
• Only candidates fulfilling requisite qualification and criteria shall be called for physical test
• No TA/DA shall be paid for appearing in any test
• Candidates already in Government services should apply through proper channel
For further information and queries please see NTS website or contact the office of SSP Admin CTD, Phone No. 042-37515204, 37499357 or Deputy Secretary (Police), Home Department, Civil Secretariat, Lahore. Phone No. 042-99211740.
Deputy Secretary (Police) Home Department Government of the Punjab
- psychological test for corporals
- anti terrorism psychological test result
- nts org pk psychological test result for post of corporals and comments
- pshychological test result for the post of corporal
- psychology test of corporal of punjab
- psychology test result for corporal
- pyschological test for corporals
- result of corporals
- result of psychological test of corporals
- result of psychological test of corporls