UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY FOR FEMALE AND MALE EDUCATIONISTS AS HEAD OF PUNJAB DAANISH SCHOOLS
The Daanish Schools, an initiative of the Govt, of the Punjab, offers unique opportunity for highly motivated educationists female and male to serve as Heads of the institutions. New residential schools for talented boys and girls starting from class VI. Location-Jand (District Attock) and Harnoli (District Mianwali). QUALIFICATION; M.A, M.SC from recognized university or equivalent degree from foreign university. Relaxable for senior armed forces personnel. A minimum experience of 10-15 years after Master degree in a similar role. Experience of a cadet college/recognized Public School. SKILL-SET:
Strong leadership and interpersonal skills. Proficiency in written and spoken English. A solid working knowledge of project- based and IT based learning. We are looking for excellent managerial abilities. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To provide leadership and guidance to the Daanish School team.
• To foster a spirit of independent and creative thinking in the school and to guide teachers towards innovative, dynamic classroom teaching techniques.
• To evaluate the curriculum, teaching methods and classroom techniques as per latest academic standards.
• To train and develop the teaching staff. SALARY:
Up to Rs. 1,00,000 (P.M.). Relaxable in deserving cases + free furnished accommodation of 4 bedrooms. APPLY BY: Dec 24,2011
• Applicants who had applied earlier need not apply.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• Age between 40-60 years.
• Please send your CV on following address.
MuhammadSiddiq Chattha General Manager (E/M&I)
Punjab Daanish Schools and Centers of Excellence Authority- Govt, of the Punjab, Japanese Cell Building, Research Station, Near Punjab University New Campus, Canal Bank, Lahore. Ph ft +92-42-99231738-40 Website: www.daanishschools.edu.pk E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org_IPL-14333