UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
WALK IN INTERVIEW
(ONLY FOR DISABLE PERSONS AGAINT DISABLE QUOTA)
Applications are invited from the Nationals of Pakistan domiciled in province of the Punjab, for the appointment against the 3% Quota reserved for disabled persons for Main Campus Taxila/Sub-Campus Chakwal of UET. Taxila on Temporary/Regular/Contract Basis:
Sr. No. Name of the Post Subject/Qualification/Experienco Age Date/Timo
1. Computer Operator (BPS-14) i) Intermediate, or ii) Matric with four years experience of the job. iii) Matric with two years diploma in Technical course. Subject to qualifying the IBM aptitude test. 18-40 years
Matnculate subject to qualifying the IBM aptitude test Candidates with relevant experience of the Data Entry will be given preference “Minimum typing speed at 35 words per minutes is essential”.
2 Data Entry Operator (BPS-11) 18 40 years 05.08.2015 10.00 A M (Admin Block UET. Taxila)
3. Jr. Clerk (BPS-07) i) Matriculation Second division from a recognized University or Board ii) A minimum speed of 35 words per minutes typing 18-35 years
4. Store Keeper (BS-05) i) Secondary School Exam. ii) Experience of handling stores 18-40 years
5. Lab Attendant (BS-05) Middle Pass 18-40 years
Application forms are available at website
httpV/web uettaxila edu pk/uet/OR/downloadFiles/ApplicationForm16 jpq / Establishment Branch Applications on prescribed form, completed in all respect along with necessary documents including disability certificate issued by the Social Welfare Department/Health Department will be received at the time of interview on 05.08.2015.
1. The University will comply with the instructions of the Government of the Punjab to fill the vacant posts under 3% quota for disable persons
2. Disable candidates will produce verified disability certificate issued by Social Welfare Department/Health Department
3. Candidates will submit one copy of application on prescribed form along with attested copies of testimonials
4. Two most recent passport size photographs should be affixed on each applications
5. Candidates already in service of a Government/Semi-Government Departments or an Autonomous Body must apply through proper channel by the due date; otherwise their application shall not be entertained.
6. Incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
7. Age relaxation will be considered in suitable cases as per Rules.
8. The University reserves the right to add or withdraw any post.
9. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview/test etc.
(Engr. Mansoor A. Baluch)
Registrar Ph. No. 051-9047406
IPL-9859 Email: registrar@uettaxila edu pk