Azad Jammu & Kashmir Information Technology Board was established in 2001 under an act of AJK Legislative Assembly Board responsible for all initiatives of the Information Technology in the State of Azad Jammu & Kashmir. The Information Technology Board has initiated the Project titled as “Computerization of Land Record in AJK” with philosophy to turn land into a TRADEABLE ASSET. The main objective of the project is to make accessible information and services to the Common Man. In Phase-I Service Centres to replace the manual processes like issuance of Fards, Mutations/lntaqals etc will be established in three Tehsils Haitian, Dadyal and Dhirkot to reap the benefits of e-governance in line with vision of the Prime Minister of Government of Azad State of Jammu and Kashmir.
AJK Information Technology Board under e-governance program will shortly conduct test/interviews for the following posts on purely contract basis against the above said project on open merit.
Sr# Description Qty Minimum Eligibility
1. Manager Operations 1 MCS/MIT/MBA-IT/BS (CS) with 5 year post qualification experience of managing & monitoring of similar large IT Projects at local or foreign organizations of good repute in a similar role and position. In depth knowledge of the current leading networking technologies, database, development tools, middleware tools, hardware platforms and operating system. Provident in project management, monitoring & evaluation tools/techniques and knowledge of latest project management softwares. Adept of working with large scale public sector database.
2. Database Administrator/ Programmer 1 BS (CSJ/MCS/MIT with 3 years experience at a local or foreign organization of good repute in a similar role and position. Must have practical/demonstrable experience of programming with the latest programming tools and administration of large scale public sector databases. Certified Professionals would be preferred.
3. Tehsildar 3 Graduation (2nd Class) from a recognized University or Equivalent. Well familiar with Land Records Manual or successful completion of settlement and other training as prescribed by Board of Revenue. Sufficient in keeping a complete liaison with BOR as well as concerned firm, able to ensure data entry (correction and verification).
4. Patwari 6 Matriculate and holding certificate of Patwari School established in accordance with Land Records Manual or successful completion of settlement and other training as prescribed by Board of Revenue. Working experience as Patwari with BOR, or any other Private firm, Proficient in keeping a complete liaison with BOR as well as concerned firm, to ensure the date entry (correction and verification).
5. Computer Operator 1 Graduation + 01 year diploma in IT 2 year experience of data entry at a local or foreign organization of good repute.
6. Driver 4 Middle with LTV License having sufficient experience
7. Office Boy 4 Middle
Terms & Conditions:
■ The applications on prescribed application form along with CV and attested copies of certificates/degree and two passport size photographs should reach in the office of the undersigned within (15) days of the first publication of this advertisement.
■ The application form & detailed job description for the posts can be obtained from AJK web Portal: (www.ajk.gov.pk)
■ Only the paid working experience in the relevant field after the final degree will be considered for securitization.
■ Original document should have to be produced atthe time of interview.
■ No TA/DA shall be permissible fortest/interview.
■ Only short listed candidates will be called fortest/interview.
■ The posts for which candidate is applying must be mentioned on the left corner of envelope.
■ Incomplete application and those received after the due date will not be entertained.
Muhammad Sarwar Gondal
AJK Information Technology Board
Block C, New District HQ Complex Muzaffarabad
Ph: 05822-920122, 05822-920176 URL: www.aik.aov.pk AK-66-D
.—|—v AZAD GOVT. OF THE STATE OF JAMMU & KASHMIR
Information Technology Board