Recruitment of Demonstrators (BS-17) on Adhoc basis against the newly created posts by the Govt, for Forensic/Mortuary Department at PGMI/ Lahore General Hospital Lahore.
Applications from suitable candidates of Punjab domiciled possessing requisite qualification/experience are invited for the post of (Demonstrator BS-17).The last date of receipt of applications form is 03-08-2015. No application will be considered after the expiry of the last date.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:-
1. Recruitment will be made according to Government of the Punjab, requirement policy.
2. Monthly emoluments will be paid according to their basic pay scale and allowances.
3. Two attested photographs, two attested copies of all educational certificates including result cards for all professional examinations for the require
4. PM&DC (valid) registration certificate.
5. CNIC and domicile certificate.
6. Recruitment (non-transferable) will be on Adhoc basis for one year as per policy of the Government and other directives issued from time to time.
‘/. Government/Semi Government employees may send their application through proper channel along with N.O.C. from the department.
8. Age, qualification and experience as per Govt. Rules / Policy.
9. Number of post may be increased / decreased according to requirement.
10. 5% Quota is reserved for minorities, 3% for disable and 15% for women as per Punjab Govt. Rules.
11. Incomplete application without required documents will not be entertained.
12. No. TA/DA will be paid to the candidates coming for interviews.
13. Only Short-listed candidates will be issued call letters. At the time of interview original documents must be produced.
14. Last date of receipt of application is 03-08-2015-2015.
Application for the prescribed form obtainable from PGMI, 6 Birdwood Road, Lahore. Application form may also be downloaded from the PGMI web site www.pgmipuniab.edu.pk (IPL-9358)
(PROF. KHALID MAHMOOD) PRINCIPAL
POSTGRADUATF MEDICAL INSTITUTE, AMEER-UD-DIN MEDICAL COLLEGE,
LAHORE GENERAL HOSPITAL, LAHORE