Department Head General Services Admin Job in MCB 2016, MCB Careers 2016 Apply Now
At MCB Bank Limited, we value individuals who enjoy the challenges of solving problems and take initiatives to continuously learn and think ‘out of the box’. People, who possess a fast conceptual tempo that enables them to catch up on new situations quickly and learn from those experiences by applying their knowledge along the way and setting new performance / innovation benchmarks are welcomed and encouraged in MCB Bank Limited.
Though the Bank continues to evolve and change, the key to our success remains constant; we focus on customer needs, spirit of innovation, and broad range of expertise combined with technological power and financial strength delivered by diverse, highly skilled professionals across the world.
MCB is home to an exclusive group of committed and dedicated individuals. Who with their hard work, honesty, innovation and teamwork, contribute towards our success. We require qualified and motivational professionals whose work ethic is based on hard work and diligence, to fill the position of Privilege Relationship Manager.
Brief Job Description of Privilege Relationship Manager:-
The primary responsibility is to develop strategies for revenue generation and business development. Takes care of business objectives, goals, guidance, assistance and support. Providing effective relationship management to the high net worth individual segment, with special focus on the analysis and satisfaction of privilege Banking customer’s personal financial needs and objectives. Privilege Relationship Manager are to:
• NTB Sales Management: Solicit business to prospective clients and bring in new accounts and achieve sales target as per monthly targets assigned. This would involve cold calls, tapping existing account holders for referrals and lead generation.
• Port folio management: Deepen existing relationships via customer visits or cross sell and focus on attrition management.
• Marketing/ Cross Sell: To cross-sell other bank products to increase total portfolio for the bank.
• Ensure compliance with local policies, SOPs & regulation guided by SBP in all activities & transactions. Also ensure the compliance of AML/CFT required for the assigned portfolio.
• Service Quality: To promote the highest level of customer service and responsiveness to Privilege customer.
|l. Please carefully provide updated contact details i.e. Name address, phone No, and email address etc. for future correspondence.
2. Keep visiting your email Inbox MCB website for further updates. Important Note:-
Only short listed candidates will be intimated through Calls / SMS / e-mail for interviews.
Business Portfolio Management